1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let there be light. May 2015 webinar is released

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Another thought occurs to me...........when a baby is born isn't there a huge temperature drop from inside the womb to outside. Like I presume inside is close to 98.4F what would the outside temperature be. Depends on the location of course but say a cold winter even in Ireland never mind further North could be what...........as low as 32F. Now I know people don't just let their babies die of cold but isn't that a huge change the baby undergoes. And I guess I am wondering how all of this might possibly tie into CT and many other aspects of biology. Is the cold another way to 'charge' them up to meet life on their own or if not on their own more on their own than before.

2. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

You need to build from other people's ideas, of course. But you need to evaluate their ideas for yourself, not accept other people's second hand critiques or interpretations of them.

My degrees are a basically a measure of how well I was able to regurgitate other people's ideas. But my practice is more a function of how well I can innovate in real-time based on all information available to me. That's what I think we all need to do, in whatever ways we can.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Don't be an exemplar..........be different but it is OK to rhyme............

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Society, like atoms are open. It is designed to be far from equilibrium so it can harmonize with nature. Technology is uncoupling that relationship of humans to its ecosystem. It never starts with exemplars. In fact, it is exactly the opposite.

"currently society is harmonizing with the wrong frequencies if you ask me. this required exemplars of the coupled systems to change the message so that metastability may be preserved"

I think it is more basic. It's about fear. Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up from your present reality. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it by using it to innovate new ways to be.

Change is always about real talk..........and so is life.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stop obsessing over the dying embers around you and just light new fires wherever you go. We don’t observe things as they are, we visualize them as we are presently.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Proof that life is also an open system: DNA only codes for proteins. All proteins contain nitrogen. In the case or proteins, molecules owe their stability to the same intermolecular forces that bind crystals that are not living. Van der Waal forces are weak electromagnetic interactions that control this process. In biotic systems, very weak forces are capable of holding DNA together. This is true of all proteins and cell membranes. The interesting part of this relationship, is because these electromagnetic forces are weak by design, it allows these structures to change conformation in order to adapt their functions based upon the environments they encounter. This is the essence of epigenetics built into DNA and RNA. Everything is about change at the most fundamental levels of biology.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Disagreement is harmony to me. Disagreement by itself is proof it is an open system. We need conflict to maintain............the recycling of life. Conservation without evolution is extinction. Evolution without conservation is insanity. This is the most critical characteristic of biologic evolution and our ecosystem.
    • Ten yrs ago I was controlled by society. No longer. Nature controls me now. She consumes me.

• The control however, is weak.............

• but she controls me and guides through the collisions I need to have with the right amount of light.
    Don't copy anyone............build something new that is you. Exemplars: an admired person or thing that is considered an example that deserves to be copied. Nothing should be copied because in an open system everything that is a copy still is unique. Agreement is not required.
    • Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle when you know you're right.........the key is showing others you are.

• This is how paradigms crumble. Copying is an exemplar move. Rhyming is the more accurate way of nature. When she copies she always adds some new twist because the environment requires it. No two environments remain the same because all things in the universe are moving.

Jeanne likes this.
  8. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

This is your pineal gland. Nothing less or more. It's your first eye you were born with. Turn it on and life doesn't ever stop synchronicity. Your whole life is one ever present synchinicity. I'm just the asshole showing you. I said I would, here I am. Your post proves what you don't know.

9. Effect of meditation on ultraweak photon emission from hands and forehead.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16086532

The data support the hypothesis that human photon emission can be influenced by meditation. Data from time series recordings suggest that this non-invasive tool for monitoring radical reactions during meditation is useful to characterise the effect of meditation. Fano factor analysis demonstrated that the time series before meditation do not represent a simple Poisson process. Instead, UPE has characteristics of a fractal process, showing long-range correlations. The effect of meditation waives out this coherence phenomenon, suggesting a weaker and less ordered structure of UPE. In general, meditation seems to influence the complex interactions of oxidative and anti-oxidative reactions which regulate photon emission. The reason for the statistical changes between pre- and post-meditation measurements remains unclear and demands further examination.

10. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

The benefits of just 20 minutes of sunshine on your testicles was shown by Dr. Zane Kime. Book was called Sunlight Could Save Your Life..

http://www.amazon.com/Sunlight-Zane-R-Kime/dp/0960426825

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have often wondered if the lotus position was originally sans clothing.

12. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

A good Shaman appeases all gods :p, and never speaks in terms of absolute certainty o_O. The goal of the Shaman is to bring knowledge from one world to another. They quote the gods, but do not claim their power, nor take credit for being a mere middleman.

The Shaman exists in a perpetual state of not knowing, states their assumptions up front, tries to communicate those assumptions, and strives to work at the edge of their knowledge boundaries.

Most importantly, the Shaman only allows innovations that are permitted by the gods. The Shaman does not try to create new things for the sake of perpetuating technology. Instead, we wait for enough information, and then decide on the path of least resistance, which given our patience, is also the path of least harm.

----

OK, now that I"m done with the rhetoric :rolleyes:, it's obvious that the pineal is a location where lots of biophotons will manifest. That's where the SCN is after all, which ferries a lot of the important information to components of the body. At any point in time, in a particular person, where does it ferry information to? How are those flows blocked? How are they enhanced? etc ....

At this point, we don't have the technology to inspect those processes directly, so I will trust the "wisdom of the gods" (all gods). I will leave further conclusion until after I've gotten further knowledge.

When I acquire that knowledge, I will state my conclusions in as few words as possible, while stating the assumptions I make (the context) as clearly as possible.

----

Sidenote: Innovations that are congruent with nature often have localised effects, and do not propagate their side effects to the external world. The latest Ubiquitination #12 blog goes into how we have screwed up the Ocean's Nitrogen-15 to Nitrogen-14 balance in a huge way, instead of relying on naturally regulated systems. We do not have the knowledge yet to achieve this balance artificially, so be best remain cautious o_O

13. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Just wanted to re-post some important words from the Quantum Health Facebook page

• Well Jack I guess (hope) you have ten more years
    • i dont
    • note, my chain is no longer around my neck as of March 2015
    • Most people today, even the fit one's, have blue light toxicity. This destroy's DHA in cell membrane's and destroys the electric and magnetic fields used in controlling light in mitochondria. This alter's the delta psi on the inner mitochondrial membrane and directly alters the cytochrome's yoking to the tissues' mitochondria. This is where it gets difficult for most people to follow.
    The circadian cycle determines the epigenetic switch position. Most people have no clue how time and light are linked. This implies DHA and time are linked. It is very hard to change unless you first correct the circadian mismatch. Anyone who has travelled east far enough can attest to the effect of jet lag. This is why the July 2015 webinar was on this topic.

This is a short term phenomena of how environmental changes directly impact mitochondrial energy dynamics. Inside a cell there are hundreds of thousands of interaction on going constantly and our CM are peppered with receptors which also have a circadian cycle. All are designed to work within our normal cycles. When they do not, the result is an excess of positive charge from ROS and RNS. You got a blog on that balance now.........have you applied it? No idea. But when I am done I am done. I wont fade to black.......i will go radio dark

You have a duty to your biology and your mitochondria to teach your kids this stuff. Both of these signals to an excess active change programs in mitochondria incorrectly from how they should work. These chemical reactions are going on constantly below our awareness. Because we do not perceive these staggering speeds in our SCN to allow time to manifest in spaces too small to comprehend there is nothing else we can compare it to in our experience. That is what Ubiquitination series is doing. It is collapsing the wave forum of how light determines circadian timing.

We humans today do not get this sophistication. This is because chemistry is taught and understood on the wrong scale. Biochemistry occurs at a molecular or quantum level not at the chemical level we are taught to believe. At the quantum level, activity is taking place at speeds that make chemical reactions seem lethargic and they happen in spaces that make a cell feel cavernous. This is the scale where chemistry gives way to physics. This is where people begin to think I am nuts. I assure you I am not. I see the phase transition of scale tied to energy.

Physics is the study of the very small and fast subatomic world. It operates at the (186,000 mph) speed of light.

On one hand, chemistry deals with biology and provides the explanations for the processes of life. This is how most biochemists currently understand and teach it to doctors. On its other hand chemistry mingles with physics and finds explanations for chemical phenomena in the fundamental processes and particles in our universe. In this way chemistry is a science on a continuum between biology and quantum physics. Remember electrons give all chemicals their unique chemical properties. The same thing is true of proteins. The more electrons a protein has the more hydrophilic it becomes. This endears itself to water. This relationship of DHA and water to your SCN is gonna be big. How it yokes to the inside of mitochondria is very electron dense. Once you get that.........I am very close to done. I have a passion for natural truth........Nature shows me the way. I could care less about my critics. Biology has a plan for them.

Today scientists and clinicians are not following chemistry to the phase transition level of physics. This phase transition occurs in a mitochondria where food becomes electrons. All foods are tied back to the sun's power to grow. Photosynthesis is the key basis for all food webs on this planet. Soon this will be the only battery you have. This is why I have implored you to read Life at the Edge. You need to master photosynthesis to be able to handle what is coming. I do follow this phase transition and I am hot on its trail.

Since they do not follow it how can they be sure they are not missing the most important and fundamental aspects of what is going on in any cell? They can't. Their experiments can not measure what they do not know what to look for. There is a lot about mitochondria scientists are clueless about.

We can only find answers to the questions we CHOOSE to ask. Today scientist believe that biochemistry and genetics is all there is too understanding the cell and that is all they will consider studying. Quantum biology and medical physics is completely untapped, and it is the domain of mitochondria and circadian biology and quantum physics. You can not explain it using chemistry or biology. You must understand that to ask the RIGHT questions. This is why biochemistry will solve nothing. Their are a few who are beginning to look deeper than biochemistry when chemistry meets physics in our mitochondria.

14. PaulG

PaulG New Member

• Listen to this video and then carefully dissect ubi 12. It is all there.......you just need to be able to see it.
    [​IMG]

A Mitochondrial Etiology of Metabolic and Degenerative...

YOUTUBE.COM

• The variability of the natural native EMF source is the energy source that controls the high rate of mitochondrial mutation.......we need this to tune our mitochondria to the environmental signals. When we happen to get a good one we amplify it via autophagy...........PROVIDED we can enter it. When we have non native EMF it increase mitochondrial mutations.........but we can never amplify it. There for it leads to more chaos.............the only way to come a crowd of random mitochondrial with different abilities to maintain tissue function is to lower the delta psi.............what does this best? KETOSIS and cold. Note.......neither are ideal but they obviate the risks of a 24/7 microwaved blue lit experience on the tectonic plates of this planet.
    • ^^^ @ 54:00.......how can and AI, autism, and CVD all be linked? All mtDNA changes that directly affect what? the cytochromes.........which do what? allow you to sense your environment.
    What shifts those gears? O2 consumption............where have you heard that before? Ubi 12. It is all about pseudohypoxia and NAD+. Light meets nitrogen again. Now you are ready to jump to how that links to time. Hypoxia can also alter your mitochondrial heteroplasmy for good or bad and this has implications for the arrow of time in biology. The arrow of time has direct correlation with your telomeres.

• I'm not interested in a debate. I show you what has already been done and published for 100 years. Modern science ignores it at your peril. The irony for me is my critics do not even know what has been completed and published so why would you argue with them? Every book I tell you guys about and you read it and go........how do we not know about this info? It is by design, the people who fund research are controlling you and no one seems to know it.
    • I've pointed them all to Becker, Marino, Volkow, Pollack, Bissel, and now Van wijk. Will they adapt?
    • My sensibilities are quite different than most, I focus on what matters and forget about what I think is rubbish. Wisdom is knowing what not to think about any longer........The literature is filled with garbage about food and diet. For every positive study is another refuting it. Why? None control for the environment studied. If you dont control for light what in the hell do you really know? NADA. I believe it is the mark of an educated mind to sow doubt and disruption where dogma lives. I constantly seek to "unknow" things. Test everything that can be tested. As soon as you think you know something, that's when you stop questioning it. Understanding kills curiosity. Understanding kills your progress. Remain curious by asking better questions once you think you have wisdom in your pocket. Good results are difficult when indifference predominates. You must seek your answer. When we are seeking our answer, we cannot be indifferent about the questions we ask, because we want the answer that brings transformation. So, the first questions that lead to the right answers we must ask of ourselves: Am I making a positive deposit into my future? What will I reap from this decision? What is motivating me to take this action? When we ask ourselves the right questions we will lead ourselves to the right answers. The problem is not to find the answer, it's to face the answer. Begin to live with the answer than die with the question
    I never allow my critics to dull my shine.…….I revel in who I am. If that makes me pompous so be it. When you fuel your life's journey on the opinions of others, you end up on a dark curvy road holding a gas can.........

I challenge all conventions including my own. This makes me a target. An alternative "point of view" can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight and understanding. People only see what they want to see......or feel what they want to feel. When nature touches you deftly you become new. When your flesh is waiting, nature has electricity in the merest contact it makes with you. Nature's touch has a memory for our souls. To know a nature's library is, in some measure, to know the possibility of the human mind. I have no time for people who take away from my vision. I will explain it to the nth degree, but I won't compromise for a critic. We have an obligation to ourself only. You can only change yourself. You can’t let other people tell you who you are. You have to decide that for yourself. Health improvements always begin with I, not we. Looking for a critic to bail you out shows the strength of your argument. Ignore the critics, only mediocrity is safe from ridicule. You should be dare to be different in my view.

• I do not let people put words in my mouth. I speak freely. I evaluate the people in my life and then demote, or promote or terminate. Ultimately you are the CEO of your life. Those people who tried to add their words to mine were demoted and deleted. What they said and believed matters little to my journey. Lots of people here have felt that fate too. Do I apologize for it? Nope.
    • Why did I engage ancestral health and LCHF 5 years ago. I thought they might be bright enough to see the natural truth that food was not the answer because food is not solving anyone's problem alone. Food and diet is a tool to fixing the altered environment between light and nitrogen to disturb carbon flows while simultaneously destroying the rolex in your head. It takes the breathe right out of you when you know where I am going. It is not where you think. Their leaders all made a guess I was bad for their business.............implications: nature is bad for paleo. OK.......then the question should arise.......if paleo is bad for nature why I am following this? The answer should be easy: $$$$
    • Now do I engage with some critics? Yes I did engage them. I do so when I think they have something of value to offer people who understand that I am functioning at a scale that is quantized when my critics are on a biochemical level. Critics seem to share many beliefs about me, but I engage some when I sense they have something to offer. So I do engage critics even though most of them have no have no idea of who I am or what scale my beliefs originate. What critics think is based upon the views of others and that is a reflection of how they operate and not how I really am.
    • You all need to understand 100% what light uncoupling implies to your biology and health. A famous woman once mentioned "conscious uncoupling". What about your unconscious uncoupling from nature? Have you ever thought to re-wild yourself in this microwaved world? Uncoupling is primarily a tale of two transitions tied to time scales. In love, one person "wants out" while the other person wants the relationship to persist. Although both partners must go through all the same stages of the transition in order to "detangle", the transition begins and ends at different times for each. By the time the still-loving one realizes the relationship is in serious trouble, the other person is already checked out. The rejected partner then embarks on a transition that the other person began earlier. Uncoupling from nature kills you in the same fashion with more permanent effects. The earth plays music for those who listen, and the death march for those who don't.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The absence or presence of light is a key redox sensor for life and death.

sjoshua likes this.
  16. PaulG

PaulG New Member

What does this signify? I thought your 'cross' was from some ancient Rosicrucian order !

[​IMG]

17. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

I agree, but remember everything anyone has told you is a lie. For every action, there is an equal and OPPOSITE reaction. I cannot tell you the truth yew, and I'm glad you recognize it. You have free will that I cannot play with. Life balances all conscious actions to maintain free will. Free will is the choice the action the decision the thought and the love someone has for you, I wouldn't forget that easily.

We need to remember that the same people who know about EMF and continue to produce, innovate, and manufacture it run our government and make the equations in every text book. The same people who know they are killing the world wrote the equations for the world. Yew, it's time to connect with our new world. Leave their past and join the present bliss.

18. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Thank god light is all around us. You can't see it with your two eyes, however. You our allowed to with your one eye.

19. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

Good video about light......

what is human existence? It turns out it's pretty simple: We are dead stars.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not quite.........