1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let there be light. May 2015 webinar is released

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Meet one of your fellow members Ruben S who joined me for an epic weekend of discussing where the blog is headed the next 18 months. This is all about light and how we can use it as the major controller to getting to optimal in today's microwaved blue lit world. We give you 1.5 hours of nuggets and show you what we are working on behind the scenes.

The Q & A on Saturday May 16th should be pretty epic.

You are all beings of light and don't yet realize it. We release light from our faces, hands and feet and the proof has been in the literature for decades. See how that info might help you.

bio-fractal-soul-self likes this.
  2. JMO

JMO Gold

Really like where all this is going with light...especially the meditation hook and eager to learn more. Intuitively feel like there is a holy grail.

3. I found the webinar quite 'depressing' in what Jack and Ruben see coming is the 'disappearance' of DHA. I can't imagine a worse scenario as I have completely come to accept how key it is to life. So it's the most important thing........................and yet it's disappearing. I am not 'blaming' anyone deep down I feel all that is true. At the end Jack said something about how life might survive but in the polar regions and then only at depth. I know they jazzed it up with all the 'light possibilities' but really? Is there much hope there they talked about developing the 'photo-synthetic' side but at same time said photo-synthesis without DHA means we are a plant and hardly something to look forward to for a human/mammal

It reminds me of some of the stuff the grand old man of global warming theory James Lovelock predicted I guess in the 1980's how all human life will be gone except for maybe a few hundred thousand 'breeding pairs' living only in the polar regions. He was coming at this almost solely from the global warming perspective but it seems Jack (and Ruben) come in the end to a very similar conclusion if maybe from a slightly different direction.

Another thinker Gramsci talked about "the pessimism of the intellect but balanced by the optimism of the will" which I suppose is kind of what Jack is saying.............though our intellect can be telling us the future is very bleak we still because of 'animal magnetism' or a 'will' we can feel optimistic or hopeful. I mean I want to live and love life even as I 'know' it may not have a future. Cold comfort really but what else is on offer.

I also thought it interesting if I understood Ruben correctly that DHA made more difference to his brain waves than years of neuro-feedback. (I hope I got that right) It would not surprise me and to me also shows the limitations of things like meditation and neuro-feedback. Not to put them down but without DHA which it seems is what we are facing............well not much hope there at least to me.

4. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Well, DHA can still be engineered by learning how to breed sea species ;). In that sense, I welcome aquatic farming. I can imagine a future of many colder-water oyster and salmon farms down south in Australia, and then I'll just ship seafood up to Tropical Cairns :eek:.

-----

My job is to be a paranoid optimist o_O. I'll be the first to tell you that everything is terrible, and then objectively discuss exactly what ways things can break, then discuss how to prevent those things from breaking. Then I'll proceed to have fun along the way :p while implementing whatever needs to get done.

----

Meditation is good. I'll have to wait to figure out exactly why :rolleyes:. DHA supercharged the circuits that Rubin already knew how to turn on thanks to his training.

Danny and Inger like this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am with Yew there. Additionally we presume that there is nothing else that Lady evolution has up her sleeve. What is lurking in the depths that maybe looking for other living conditions? Don't forget that we know still very little about the deep ocean,less than we know about the universe. Basically we came from there,something else might too. Pink spectacles I hear you wonder? No,amber like yours.

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Paranoid Optimism....perhaps that is evolution.....:)

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Patrick you should not be a pessimists. I think youre letting your past put those lenses on today's glasses. You should not be too comfortable in your current zone. This webinar is about seeking superior results. Your limit today is not the same as tomorrow's. Acquire wisdom constantly. The only way to know is to try for yourself. Unlimited opportunities awaits the person who dares to seek. Until the capacity of the mind is expanded, destiny remains within the boundaries of the cloud. Rain your potential on life to stimulate growth.

CTforlife likes this.
  8. Thanks Dr Kruse. It's strange it's like I feel the need to re-assure you it's not your 'fault' (how stupid is that).........what I mean though is if you are the bearer of bad news I never believe in 'shooting the messenger' why should we he is alerting us to the truth. The thing for me is I have got such a good feeling and a positive outlook as much as I am capable of from Kruseworld for almost 4 years now. People might think I am 'depressed' now well I can and have been much worse. But now it's like as good as all this is there is a worm in the apple so as 'high' as DHA has allowed me to be..................that's as 'low' as I can get when I hear it may all be taken away.

I know this is not so 'appropriate' on a blog like this but anyway I wanted to say it. I look forward of course to all the up-coming knowledge I am about 2/3 way through "Life at the Edge" and tried last night to order "Light in the Shaping of Life" ($99.00 pricey but I wanted to get it)............anyway it said there were 2 available and when I went to order they were all out. I thought I KNOW where one of them went (Yew) but hmmm............who got the other one?. Anyway it's fine I have loads of other stuff to catch up on

This thing about the 'end of the world' is deep in me for some reason, I have over the years been very influenced by 'doomers' to use a word. I love James Loveloch an amazing British scientist esp of global warming. I have one of his books "Gaia" which is a word that means like 'total of the world' comes from some mystical Indian root I think. I have also very much like JH Kunstler "The Long Emergency" which sums up his view of the future we are entering a long emergency he says. Anyway all that said I appreciate all your comments here and will go off to meet the day.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I dont think the world is ending...........humans are in for a trimming. Big difference.

10. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Random thought. While meditating, I have always used visual patterns to gauge my level of success in meditating; more visions usually means a deeper meditation state.

Then it occurred to me that this could just be phosphene phenomenon -- http://qhwiki.com/study:phosphene-phenomenon

Phosphenes are bioluminescent biophotons in the visual system induced by various stimuli (mechanical, electrical, magnetic, ionizing radiation, etc.) as well as random bioluminescent biophotons firings of cells in the visual pathway

This biophoton emission can become conscious if induced or spontaneous biophoton emission of cells in the visual system exceeds a distinct threshold.
    Meditative states probably reflect a level of biophoton emission in the brain to a high degree, such that phosphenes exceed this threshold (probably in the front of the brain, which is proximal to the optic tracts, though I am unsure of this point).

Lahelada likes this.
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Phosphene phenomenon, neat!

12. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I don't think it matters too much whether you call yourself pessimist or optimist. What matters is that you live with your eyes open, ready to take appropriate action at all times given the circumstances you are confronted with. You must innovate solutions to crucial problems. Whether you do that with a frown or a smile is of little importance in the end...

When a person is gravely ill, say with cancer, it soon becomes visually obvious to everyone that something is gravely wrong. But it takes a skilled physician to diagnose and treat the disease accurately and effectively. Without proper diagnosis, there is little hope of successful treatment. The clinician has little time to be "depressed" about the patients illness, or to label himself optimistic or pessimistic about the sick people.

Any fool can see our world is in serious decline and gravely ill today. That's not really big news. Whether you look at it scientifically, philosophically, ethically, politically, historically, it's all in bad shape, from many angles.

But the point is that by understanding some of the mechanisms of the "world's illness," like the DHA issue, you are empowered to become more than a sideline pessimist. You can use the knowledge to become some kind of "healer" or "educator" if you choose to.

I don't think Jack and Rub are "jazzing it up" by approaching the problem from the optical side. I think they are trying to work within the parameters of a medical/engineering problem using finite resources to innovate a novel solution. What else is there for one to do?

Life is what it is, not what anyone fantasizes it to be. You must accept and embrace reality as it is before you can move forward. Diagnose, then treat!

David Limacher and Lahelada like this.
  13. I take your point(s) Neil........................it was just my reaction having watched it. But OK time to be a big boy....................I suppose I really don't have a choice.

NeilBB likes this.
  14. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

“There is only one fundamental alternative in the universe: existence or nonexistence—and it pertains to a single class of entities: to living organisms. The existence of inanimate matter is unconditional, the existence of life is not: it depends on a specific course of action. Matter is indestructible, it changes its forms, but it cannot cease to exist. It is only a living organism that faces a constant alternative: the issue of life or death. Life is a process of self-sustaining and self-generated action. If an organism fails in that action, it dies; its chemical elements remain, but its life goes out of existence. It is only the concept of ‘Life’ that makes the concept of ‘Value’ possible." -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

15. Neil I have never read Ayn Rand but instinctively and we have touched on this before I don't care for her thinking. She is associated in my mind with some of the worst aspects of the extreme kind of neo-liberal economics and the right wing politically. Alan Greenspan someone who I think did a lot of harm to ordinary people and a lot of 'benefit' to big bankers was one of her devoted acolytes. To me she represents individualism in a bad way, individualism as against the group or tribe or whatever you want to call it.

I know there is no way of 'proving' in any sense in this arena who is right and who is wrong. But I come from really the opposite point of view to her's I admire and read people like Chomsky, Ralph Nader etc.............'leftists' you could say as opposed Ayn Rand who is a 'rightist'. Anyway just so you know........'quotes' are funny things they can be so convincing if you are inclined to agree with the person and leave one so cold it one doesn't agree...............anyway no personal animus Neil I always appreciate your input(s) but in this instance I would have to disagree................

To actually address an aspect of the quote of her's...............how would or does all this apply to species WE have driven into 'non-existence' really no fault of theirs just us by our stupid and un-natural ways. To me it's not that they 'failed' we killed them. A friend asked me how do you think the last member of a species about to dissapear feels, how sad does it feel for it's species and WE have done it to so many. Sometimes I think it will only be cosmic justice when we finally do ourselves in, we have bloody hands indeed. We have destroyed so much nature will have to get back at us. You might say our 'thermo-dynamic' ways and thinking has done too much harm to the delicate and small 'quantum' realm and one day it will have to stop...............regardless of Ayn Rand or whomever................

16. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Energy AND information cannot be destroyed just transformed. Seems a lot like consciousness to me. Everything even matter is pure energy. This was the hardest to grasp for me. Matter isn't what connects us like you all think; matter is what divides us into our materialistic illuminati world that you can no longer deny just accept. The longer we don't admit we have a problem the longer it's going to take to fix this mess. Time for honesty. We are in a losing game yet no one is talking. I am.

17. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Our universe's biggest mystery is about to be unfolded. The earths heart beat is going to change and we all who are connected will change with it. The fibonacci sequence of the new age literally takes heart beats of the past combined with the heart beat of the future. We are literally adding the past plus the future for the next 2,500 years. We will go back to old ideas to prepare for the new world. Man I think someone is teaching us how go use the old to navigate the new, his name is Jack, a very smart man.

We are all coherent when we don't see it.

fitness@home likes this.
  18. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

It would be the gravest mistake in history to believe the sun only works one way. You all realize the sun shoots photons at you, do you not realize you are releasing energy and information back. Everything is coupled. All matter which is coherent is infinite and de coherence will be transformed to coherence non optional. Wow this is a seemingly 180 degree view than what the universities all teach, ever wonder why?

They preach everything going to entropy and chaos, well not on my watch. I'll be a thorn in the side of everyone who doesn't wake up and sleeps. Someone did the same for me, I owe them everything.

sjoshua likes this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

This morning sitting in the sun as I have most days through the winter, etc.. I realized that I have consistently sat cross legged naked with my carotid, inguinal, humeral and wrist blood supply exposed directly to the sun at close to direct incidence. I realized that this probably energizes my blood quite effectively beyond just charging up the solar panels in my skin. As Rub pointed out, the IR typically only penetrates an inch at high intensity and then drops off, note this was with weaker sources. In addition, he noted that it typically takes 2 hours to get enough IR/UV to affect healing in the sun, but I am guessing that with the major superficial blood flows exposed in someone with an adequate redox, a great deal of energy can be gathered in the blood in a short time to up-regulate function. Note I am in an area with quite strong sun. My dose is typically 10-15 minutes. I imagine that there are ways to concentrate the solar effect on these areas to get increased effects in shorter periods. I am wondering about lenses that concentrate beneficial frequencies without increasing the heating of tissue. Contemplating whether putting cold around these blood flows and exposing them without exposing the entire skin for longer periods would allow increased charging of the blood without burning...just thinking out loud...of course in water is an option subject to the following

http://oceansjsu.com/105d/exped_briny/13.html

[​IMG]

http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_vibrational_spectrum.html#d

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    David Limacher likes this.
  20. Josh

Josh Gold

Us lazy "Woo" guys sitting on our rocks in the sun...with our sticky AQP4 gates blowing in the breeze...

David Limacher and NeilBB like this.