1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leptin Rx vs Epi Paleo

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by TheKid, Jan 19, 2013.

1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Jack (or anyone else),

Are we using the the Leptin Rx version of eating for this challenge or are we using the Epi Paleo version.

I am asking because I re-read the Letpin Rx blog and in it, Omega 6 fats were discouraged. For this reason, olive oil use was discouraged in favor of the saturated fats. But the Epi Paleo template makes heavy use of olive oil as the preferred oil to combine with your seafood.

So which is it?

Also, I don't know about other folks, but my 23andMe results showed that my consuming monounsaturated fats (olive oil is mono) would potentially help burn abdominal fat. So that further confounds the issue, at least for me and other folks with that genetic trait.

Good luck everyone.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You should always eat electron dense (Epi-paleo) using the Leptin Rx rule to control your circadian timing to food to account for artificial light energy stealing. All to be revealed........in EMF 2.