1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leptin Rx podcast circa 2019

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New Weekend podcast out tonight. Brett said, " Hi Jack!
    Your podcast is now live. I have been away on vacation for the last couple of weeks (hence the late response).
    I have been tuning into your latest Facebook posts a lot and really feel like this is where we are heading as far as health and wellness are going. As a leader in my field, I have grown tired of the general rhetoric and the “feel-good”, bubble gum approach to natural healthcare (functional medicine space included). I think you are on to some big things!
    I have had a few good mentors along the way and when I first started tapping into your teachings, I said to myself “here comes another one”. I want to learn more about some of the topics you touch on and get more training with you (if that’s possible?) What is the best way to dive deeper aside from the blog? How do I go about getting “certified” as one of your practitioners? I know things take time and there are lots to learn. I am ready!
    Thanks for taking the time to read this and for coming on the show. Greatly appreciate everything you’re doing and spreading light in the world."
    Here is the link to the show folks:
    http://www.holistic-health-masterclass.com/podcast/emf-leptin-5g/
    [​IMG]

Ossa and Antonis like this.