1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leptin Rx Journal- Getting Serious

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by allison09, Jun 11, 2012.

1. allison09

allison09 New Member

Souldanzer thanks for the info about the Folic Acid...I guess I won't stress too much then if I don't feel like choking down those 5 extra pills. Yikes. It's SO many pills!

I hope I stop wanting to eat when it's dark out, that would be amazing! I just struggle with the fact that I'm surrounded by crappy food all night. Even though it's a co-op and it's "healthy" snacks, it's a joke. Everything is sugar sugar sugar! Just because something is vegan does NOT make it healthy! Ugh! I'm so over vegan/raw crap. If only we sold beef jerky....

2. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Yeah, I'm real glad I'm using mostly powders these days. Doesn't make a difference how many I stir into my supplement shot every AM and PM.... LOL

You're doing the 1:10 with tyrosine, correct? Just b/c you didn't mention.

3. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I used to belong to those social circles and they're still not over the fact that now I eat animals. I had to leave.... wasn't good for my health.

4. allison09

allison09 New Member

Yes, I am doing the 1:10 ratio. This cysteine is killing my stomach! Ugh gross.

5. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I just took it the first time today... doesn't seem to bother me? What does it make you feel like?

6. allison09

allison09 New Member

It kinda burns going down and just makes me feel nauseous for a little while afterward.

Today was a better day, worked out, went for a nice walk, and ate good food. I ate a little after my "dinner" which was at 4:30, but it's because i was actually hungry, so I felt like it was ok.

7. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

hmm, I was a little nauseous today. I figured I might need to cut back on my out of control coconut oil consumption. I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Maybe take it after food or mix it with something?

8. allison09

allison09 New Member

Yea, I'm going to try that. I can't do the cysteine in water, it's just too disgusting for me. Luckily I had some empty capsules so I just put it in there for now, until my tablets get here.

What kind of coconut oil do you use? I just got some new oil yesterday, I usually change it up to try other brands. I got Spectrum unrefined this time because it was on sale at work. What's your favorite?

9. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Artisana........ hands down.

Do you have vitamin c powder? I use that to cover up stuff that tastes unreal.

10. allison09

allison09 New Member

It's 3am, and I'm awake. I was so exhausted all evening, but for some reason I cannot sleep at all. I went to bed 3 hours ago and I've been laying here. I was thinking it might be the supplements, but I had them all yesterday and slept well! What is my problem, I'm so tired!

11. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

It took me a long time to fix those 2/3am awakenings. What else are you doing to fix your sleep (sorry, can't remember, so many people with this issue).

12. PaleoCowgirl

PaleoCowgirl New Member

I hate, hate, hate that feeling! Hope you get some decent sleep tonight! I have really worked on this, but I still wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'm able to fall right back to sleep, but it still would be nice to sleep all the way through!