1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leptin Rx and Adrenal Rx

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by ozbuck, Dec 2, 2013.

1. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

Hi,

I saw another post on this forum asking whether to do the leptin rx or the adrenal rx. I thought the adrenal rx included the leptin rx in it? I've got high cortisol from 8am-8pm and Jack says for high cortisol problems to "Control of cytokine response by controlling the fast acting eicosanoid hormone system: Here is where the Leptin Rx, the Cold Thermogenesis Protocol, and supplements or foods containing curcumin, quercetin resveratrol, pycnogenol, green tea extract might be considered." (http://www.jackkruse.com/brain-gut-16-adrenal-fatigue-rx/).

Not only this but Jack also recommends choline supplementation and NT supp's if necessary.

So a few questions:

1. The Adrenal Rx approach for treating high cortisol is doing the leptin rx as well as CT right?

2. How much choline in needed per day? Is eating 3 egg yolks a day enough for choline intake?

3. What NT supp's are recommended and in what doses? Or shouldnt one take them until testing is done? ....My doc has recommended I take L-Theanine and GABA.

Thanks
    Oz