1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leptin reset: really 50-75 grams for breakfast? So 10+ eggs?

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Tarun, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Tarun

Tarun Silver

Hi folks,

Just wanted to double check.

STEP THREE: EAT WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF RISING
    • Make sure breakfast is little to no carbs (less that 50 grams)
    • LOTS of protein (50-75 grams)
    • Overweight: limit carbs to 25 grams
    • Fit: less than 100 grams of carbs
    • DO NOT count calories
    This means the grams of protein in a product, not the weight of a protein-heavy product right? I know it says lots, and I could do it, but just want to verify.

2. caroline

caroline New Member

yep - you are exactly right!.. I used to cook a lamb roast in a crockpot overnite and have that for breakfast - or a beef or pork roast.

I cant do that many eggs!

But 1 egg on top of some sliced lamb is really nice - and then some bacon on the side:)

Tarun likes this.
  3. Tarun

Tarun Silver

Thank you for clarifying! Lamb roast sounds like quite a yummy way to start the day!

caroline likes this.