1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leptin Reset journal.....or 'Why is the neighbor wearing sunglasses at night?'

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Endless, Aug 24, 2012.

1. endless

endless New Member

Thanks, Caroline....quantum energy gladly accepted.:)

Diane, that would be great, but I just instinctively feel that they would rather have me out. We live very rurally, and if they buy this piece and boot me out, they have complete privacy, whereas now they are as close to me as if we lived in a suburb or something. I don't really blame them for wanting that, it just sucks for me. BUT, on the other hand, maybe they would appreciate the extra rental income...I have to stay positive.

Finally got my tax stuff to the accountant today....after getting everything ready it became obvious to me that I have to ask for a raise in my mileage. I need about $2000 more per year to cover all my fuel, insurance and repairs. That is only a 5 cent per km increase, but I am still nervous about asking.

NO exercise today....I took the usual doggie walk and then spent a lot of time outside grounding in the sun. Might have burnt my face again, doh! I will do my stretchnig routine tonight but will save the strenuous stuff for another day.

2. endless

endless New Member

So I could not afford to attend tonights Q&A, after all. I had thought that out of any, this would be the one I wanted to hear. Oh well....I'm hoping that some of my journal-land friends will kindly recap the most important parts!

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Me to Krista. My budget is at its low point right now :) At least you got your tax stuff to the accountant. The past couple of years we've become procrastinators... Seems like no matter how much extra we have taken out, when all is said and done we still end up owing more. Makes one wonder why we work so hard.

Go for the raise, you deserve it.

4. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Krista if your landlords are thinking of selling, why not ask if they would consider selling to you on a rent-to-own basis. If they held the mortgage you wouldn't have to go through the hoops at a bank.

It never hurts to ask.

5. endless

endless New Member

I thought of that, Darleen....I will ask them about that if I get the chance, but I have an idea that they may already have given the neighbors first dibs( like before I even moved in...). It's an obvious choice....the piece I am on actually WAS originally part of theirs, but the previous owner sold it to my landlord 15 years ago. It kind of 'belongs' with their property. I'm actually wondering if I should approach the neighbors themselves and ask them what their intentions are and if they are planning to boot me out. I can confidantly say that they wont find a better tenant...my concern is that they don't want a tenant at all.

F@H, yes, getting the tax stuff squared away is a relief. I really have to get a better system going through the year instead of having piles of receipts to deal with at the end of it! I used to do the bookkeeping for my ex-fiance's business, so it's not like I don't know how. I just don't want to spend the $$ on the Simply Accounting software.

I didn't work out yesterday.I am hoping to get to the gym today, schedule permitting. I think the day off in between is good, if anything I should have CTd yesterday but just could NOT bring myself to hang out in my dark little bathroom when it was beautiful and sunny outside. I need a stock tank!

Had a good night at practice last night. I asserted myself within the engine 'crew' and told them I wanted to run the truck...usually I defer and let the guys do it. Every once in awhile I need to remind them that I've been doing it longer than any of them and that a penis is NOT a requirement to do this job. Still bothers me that they always seem surprised when I manage to operate everything properly and not screw up. I swear, sometimes the size of the male ego just leaves me speechless.

6. endless

endless New Member

Jeez....now I have to decide whether to pay the $149 for the EMF series. I will have to mull it over.

Went for my run this morning in the sun, followed by standing in the river up to my thighs. I lasted longer today, probably in only five minutes total but it felt great! My feet hurt a few times, which prompted me to get out but I went back in. Hopefully it'll help soothe my shocked lower leg muscles that are wondering what the hell they are being subjected to after so much time languishing.

I'm noticing a difference in my period so far this cycle....far less crampy, steady flow that is not clotty, if anything it's slightly watery. It seems to be lasting slightly longer than before, when it was short, heavy and painful. All in all I'd have to say I prefer this!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I hear you big time about money. Hate it! I did see the Q&A .....I will have a think and see what I remember and let you know.

8. endless

endless New Member

Thanks Caroline!

Well, I am still unsure about the EMF series, especially since I spent some money on something else yesterday that I have been thinking about for awhile! I have had this debit card from a MLM company I used to be active in, with a balance on it. I have sort of been saving it for an emergency for a couple of years, but I decided to go ahead and spend it on a guitar! I used to play when I was a kid, but it's been 32 years since I did. I've been tossing the idea around for a couple years now, and finally decided to go for it. If nothing else, it gives me an alternative to tv or the computer at night:)

Cloudy today...might be a good day for a tan!

9. Martin

Martin Gold

Hi endless, I agree on the EMF series. Spend the dough on the series, which I would love, or towards a decent meter that I'm going to have to get anyway. Got to make a decision soon!

A guitar! YAY! I just picked up mine after over 8 months of nothing. I'm loving the time away from technology and nothing takes me away like getting into a song riff. I trying to sing, too! DW has a good voice/plays well and we are playing again.

What guitar you get? When can we jam?! Do you sing?!

10. endless

endless New Member

Trust me, you wouldn't want to hear me sing....I only subject my cats and my deaf dog to that!

I got this http://www.artandlutherieguitars.com/amispruceburgundy.html one, it is a 'parlour' guitar so smaller than usual. I'm only 5'1" so it fits me nicely. I never l4earned to read music, I sort of taught myself to play using tablature, so I will pick up there where I left off I figure. I only had some bluegrass picking books so thats what I learned...not many chords. I think I will snoop around for a good book and just start at the beginning. Amazingly, I remembered one of the songs I learned when I was 12, but that's it.

11. janagram

janagram New Member

thats awesome, endless! it is the optimal thing to do in the evening....

12. endless

endless New Member

I know, right? I'm envisioning sitting outside around the campfire torturing the neighbors with my twanging.....:p

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

So ..... Once I get my Uke going ...we can form a band???? make extra cash .....
    We have to pick a name for ourselves!

Have y'all noticed .... we are turning to simpler things ..... exactly what JK had in mind??

Cold, dark and boring........I don't feel boring tho - actually - much more alive....

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

could we come to your place and camp? I am desperate to go camping....

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Krista - I have to re listen to the Q&A. I do remember JK saying much older cars are better - sun roofs are great and old appliances are the best. You can have them rebuilt and the exterior made more modern. A well on your property is superb ....but a lot about getting an expert in because it will save you heaps of money in the long run. Oh - and also - check EMFs at different times of the day....

16. endless

endless New Member

Campfire Girls? Or maybe not, if Martin is joining too.....:p

Great...I sold my 23 year old Toyota LandCruiser with a sunroof last year, and bought a 2007 Jeep. I don't really have any appliances other than my fridge and freezer....oh, I suppose my washer and dryer. I already know my dryer is terrible....I put it on right as I am leaving the house.Maybe when I use the Vitamix I will flip it on and run outside until it's done...lol

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

definitely a co-ed campfire - I think......

18. Martin

Martin Gold

I'm in! Time and place? I'll bring my djembe' drum, harp, and tuner. Co-ed? I like the way Caroline thinks. We need a name, how 'bout, "The Bearded Clams"? Actual fun!

19. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Hey you guys...remember to tune your instruments to 432 instead of 440....better for your hearts and souls. My husband will record your first smash hit if you want....

how about calling yourselves: The Prescriptions
    Martin and the Mermaids
    MUFA and the PUFAs
    The Resets
    WAT to BAT
    The BearSharks
    The ShoeMan Trio

OK...off to do the chores....

20. endless

endless New Member

Haha! Great names....

Darn, I bought an automatic tuner thingy called a 'snark' (and here I thought that was something out of Harry Potter...) I wonder if I can change the settings on it...

Well, I took the plunge and signed up for the EMF bootcamp. I want the info and this is the best way to get it, so....

It's going to be an amazing warm sunny weekend here, I am planning to pull the mulch off the garlic and get it all excited about growing, and build myself a little flowerbox to plant sunflowers in. I've decided to proceed as if I won't have to move, and enjoy myself puttering around outside. Better get a firepit built too, for the jam sessions!