1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leptin and physical job

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Billybats, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello all @Jack Kruse

I wanted to do the leptin reset again but Dr. Kruse says no working out until after 5 pm. What if my job has me walking somewhere between 6 -10 miles from 8am to 3pm. I am exhausted when I get home and my muscles are sore and I get cramps (this is not on leptin reset yet). I am hoping the leptin reset will help. I am in the process of trying to find a new job again once the coronvirus shutdown is over. I am still working during this virus. So my question is does this high level of activity interfere with leptin reset. should I just find my set point of carbs?

Thank you

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-4-10_16-58-39.png

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you JanSz.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Billybats,
    I do not think walking at work count as exercise, do not worry about that.

Make sure to eat enough good quality food so you get enough nutrients as you work so hard. Tons of seafood with fat is always a great thing. My favorite energy spender when I do long hard days at work too, also walking all day. I loved raw meat too as it gave lots of energy but got me iron overloaded so no more of that. Seafood works as well though and you do not get iron overload from that :)

Seafood have all the good minerals in right balance so it is so safe and good for you :) :) it want mess you up like supplements might do :)

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Okay very good. Thank you very much Inger. I will be starting the leptin reset soon again but I am not going to mess up this time. I have been so off track with so many things. While not eating proper and fixing other things like following Dr. Kruse steps. Now this job wipes me out and being in a hospital like setting (subacute floor of a nursing home) with all the technology. So I have to step up to the plate for my health.

Thank you again. Very helpful.