1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

leg/toe/ankle cramps

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Snowyky, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Snowyky

Snowyky New Member

I read on a post here that you will get all the potassium you need if you eat paleo. I've been pretty strict following paleo since Jan, hasn't been that long, but been low carb for 3 years before this. I get terrible cramps in my legs, feet, angles, toes, even thighs if I don't take potassium every night before bed, I take 2 tablets 99mg of potassium, which seems low compared to some people I've read about on this forum. When I ate non paleo/low carb I rarely got cramps in my feet, occasionally I got cramps in my calves but only if I didn't drink enough water throughout the day. My potassium level is 4.9 up from 4.8 since Jan when I started the Leptin Reset, which according to my doctor is great. Could these cramps be caused by something else or should I up my potassium? Thanks for your help. Down below my first goal by the way :) clothes are fitting better even though I weigh more then I did when I last wore them, must be the muscle I'm developing from the CT that is redefining my body. ~El

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Magnesium....