1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Left-sided radiculopathy, disc bulge and stenosis

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by j.brisk, May 24, 2018.

1. j.brisk

j.brisk New Member

Have a friend with this diagnosis who's struggling to get better. Seeing a chiropractor regularly for a while with no improvement. Taking a lot of tumeric & curcumin but still in a lot of pain. Any ideas?

sorry guys not sure where to post. Please delete as necessary

2. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

My comment is completely anecdotal, but I can tell you from my husband's experience that when someone is at the point where your friend is ~ they are willing to try just about anything to avoid surgery.

I hope he is grounding. If not, he should start.

My husband is making a conscious effort to get barefoot in the grass EVERY day, and he does feel better. I can tell you that his life is not JK in pretty much any other way, but making this one change has shown enough improvement in his pain to keep him at it.

3. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Do you know Stuart Mcgill? he recomends dont do sit up and flex the lumbar spine.