1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Left side of head clogged after CT

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by salamander, Jul 1, 2013.

1. salamander

salamander New Member

Been doing CT for about a year and lately my left ear is stopped up and can't hear. Also sinuses on that side of head. Started after CT session and goes down a little and comes back every time I do CT now...for about a week. Also went through a 'detox' or cold recently when a lot of mucus was stuck in throat but seems like some of it stayed in head. Don't know how to make it go away. Even happened simply by putting ice on chest and abdomen and no water, so it's not water getting stuck in head. Really weird.

2. Hi Salamander,

I have huge issues with the sinus/brain/Eustachian tube of ear (right ear in my case). It may be that your immune system has still been unable to fully clear that infection. So when you do CT it stimulates your immune system to try to clear it from your head/ear.

It has recently been suggested to me to do some LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE to help move some of that inflammation out of the body. There are manual practitioners who can help move the lymph around to break it apart or they use special machines. Others use dry-brushing. Trampolines or Rebounders can be amazing for this (unless you have other structural issues that would prevent you from jumping/bouncing).

Not sure if that helps.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  3. colt

colt Gold

Vibration also helps