1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leather soles

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Flawed, May 5, 2016.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Janet Shold likes this.
  2. Flawed

Flawed New Member

ok so the most i got from the manufacturers is that the bonding agent is a "solvent based adhesive" which i think means it's just some type of glue.

I think this is a problem in terms of grounding, it might be a plastic and therefore an insulator.

Any input on this would be much appreciated, the boots in question are here: https://www.loake.co.uk/petworth.html

3. Flawed

Flawed New Member

I ended up going with regular shoes, and putting copper rivets and burrs in them and a conductive insole (pure sheepskin). Quite easy to do once you get the hang of it, relatively cheap and they have good grip.

However i haven't done any tests to make sure i'm actually grounding while wearing them

4. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Would you mind sharing what size copper rivets you use? Would I use smaller ones for kids you think? I've watched some videos and am trying to figure out what tools I need.

5. Butters

Butters New Member

Oh I didnt know that cork allows grounding. That is good.
    Anyway, did anyone test grounding effectivity on different surfaces with different footwear?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

cork flooring....is awesome. I had it in Nashville. Tiger Bamboo.......my favorite wood.

Josh Rosenthal and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

the floors in our new house are Bamboo ....really happy with them.

8. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@LieselK
    Hi, Dr. Kruse said when 5G comes, metal will act as antennas which will be bad. I also put copper rivets in 2 pair of shoes, so will they be safe with 5G??
    I got the copper rivets on aliexpress. I had no tool to cut the rivet, so only got some slightly longer than the thickness of the outsole. I did not have the proper rounded hammer, but did the best I could. Pure sheepskin insole is a good idea so the copper rivet is comfortable. I got the sheepskin insoles at aliexpress, too. :):):)

9. Butters

Butters New Member

This one time Im happy that germany is way behind with something, and this is 5G.

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

11. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

If anyone is happy with a pair of men's grounding flip flops ~ I'd love to hear about it.

My husband (who is allergic to nature) needs something he can slip off & on easily ~ and I don't think he is quite ready for moccasins.

He's been going out barefoot, but it really irritates his feet. :(

Joyfun likes this.
  12. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Jenelle
    Hi Jenelle,
    I have Get Grounded Footwear. The whole bottom is conductive, not just a plug.
    https://www.groundology.co.uk/earthing/grounding-footwear
    I'm sure you can find them in the states. I got the women's with the silver plastic....cute, but the plastic cut into my foot and it took a long time to feel comfortable between the toes. I had to buy thong socks from Aliexpress.
    I do not think I would have had this problem with the softer fabric. They are the ones I always go for in the morning as they are comfortable now. I have never seen my feet so tan before! :):):)

Jenelle likes this.
  13. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Thanks so much @Joyfun ~ those look great!

It says they are made in the USA ... now I just have to find them on a site here. No luck at Amazon or eBay ~ but I will keep looking. :)