1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leaky Gut

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Paul Fieber, May 27, 2019.

1. Paul Fieber

Paul Fieber New Member

Hi

What is the best test to order to see if you have Leaky gut?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Paul Fieber
    New Member, Male, 73
    ---
    You have stumbled at really really unique place.
    Hopefully you will be able to appreciate your luck.

If able get gold membership
    and start reading
    https://jackkruse.com/

upload_2019-5-28_18-4-33.png
    ---
    On the beginning of this May I asked and got script for the tests below.
    All paid by my Medicare that you also have.
    Blood drawn at LabCorp
    I do that once or twice a year.
    The list of tests is my creation.
    I am not a doctor.
    -----

Look up this three threads, there is info you may be interested in (in that order).

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/how-to-make-ddw-do-you-buy-this-50ppm.20927/

upload_2019-5-28_17-53-38.png

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  3. Paul Fieber

Paul Fieber New Member

Jan

Thanks for the encouragement. I have just registered for the platinum membership. I am a PA-C in Oregon. I am looking for a test that is just for Leaky gut. I just today ordered all the labs that you mention from Life Extension.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Paul Fieber

Paul Fieber New Member

Thanks for your insight.

6. drezy

drezy New Member

What leads you to believe you may have leaky gut?

7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I believe many of us have leaky gut to varying degrees, but without noticing it as a cause of symptoms.

Primarily, I think this is due to prevalence of glyphosate contamination in our environment (food, water, air, and sorry but even organics have a bit of it).

Of course, leaky gut is likely multi factorial as well, which is true of many of our ailments. We live in a complicated world, and it ain't getting simpler.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

glyphosate=Roundup

upload_2019-5-29_13-48-4.jpeg

https://wheatfoundation.org/the-truth-about-glyphosate-part-1-how-do-wheat-growers-use-glyphosate/
    Glyphosate use is limited in the wheat industry, if even used at all in some wheat fields. In fact, for 2016, it was applied to 33 percent of wheat acres in the U.S.,
    -----------------------------

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...is-now-spreading-to-europe.18385/#post-201020

=================
    [QU OTE="Jack Kruse, post: 201020, member: 1031"]What is the problem fundamentally with glyphosate? It replaces glycine in proteins and collagen is the number one protein in your body that uses glycine. Glycine is unique among amino acids in that it is achiral. Chiral amino acids offer the ability of cells to polarize light. Glycine is used in places in cells where we do not want to use the Faraday effect of polarization so this changes optical signaling. Glycine can fit into hydrophilic or hydrophobic environments, due to its minimal side chain of only one hydrogen atom. Glyphosate is unusual and very different than glycine achiral ability because its nitorgen bind to a metal atom and then its sterochemistry becomes fixed. Glycine does not do this and this affects how light is polarized in these cells and it also affect collagens ability to remain piezoelectric. For those who do not know collagen is the major N-type semiconductor in humans so when glyphosate replaces glycine all proteins where this replacement occurs under go dielectric collapse. This means energy leaves drop in these tissues. My recent Time 21 blog covers these N type semiconductors and how they operate. None of this information is contained in the video below but it is the main reason these chemicals are a problem for living things. Glycine has an innate ability to be a chameleon for exclusion zone of water because it can be hydrophobic to reduce the EZ or hydrophilic to raise the EZ in places it is used in proteins construction. This ability is also lost when it is replaced by glyphosate. Protein chemistry is highly specific and small changes lead to massive outcomes in non linear systems. Glyphosate is Roundup weed killer for those who don't know that is used to grow most foods in the USA and EU. It is a chemical you should avoid and one you should not use on your grass to ground. Glyphosate Pretending to be Glycine: Devastating Consequences - Stephanie Seneff, PhD |
    Published on May 25, 2016
    Slides>
    http://www.autismone.org/.../Seneff_Stephanie_052516.pdf

The following vaccines were found to be contaminated with the herbicide glyphosate: MMR, Varicella (chicken pox), Zostavax (shingles), Proquad (MMR, rubella, varicella), Fluzone Quad (flu vaccine) and Hepatitis B (B Energix-B). Multiple vaccines from different manufactures were found to be contaminated. Folks, this is a big deal. Injecting a vaccine contaminated with a known herbicide that is “probably carcinogenic to humans” should be prohibited. We need a Congressional investigation into our vaccines. We keep hearing the mantra that vaccines are safe. Injecting a vaccine containing an herbicide is safe? You can see Dr. Samsel talk about his research here: http://www.tonu.org/2016/08/31/vaccine-glyphosate-link/

What is the connection between Parasitic Fungi and Autoimmune Diseases? |
    Foreign DNA > Engineered YEAST in vaccines[/QUOTE]

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  9. ElectricUniverse

"For those who do not know collagen is the major N-type semiconductor in humans so when glyphosate replaces glycine all proteins where this replacement occurs under go dielectric collapse."

This is compelling info, because collagen is important to body's fascia (soft connective tissue throughout body-- often called body's soft skeleton).

Fascia, if I am not mistaken, is also body's energy/signalling transmission network (think chakras and acupuncture points).

Therefore, anything that impairs the fascia (glyphosate) will throw a monkey wrench into our body's energetic system. That's profound.

Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  10. Anne V

Anne V Silver

so is acupuncture using needles obsolete? in a 5g world

ElectricUniverse and JanSz like this.
  11. Paul Fieber

Paul Fieber New Member

Drezy

I was exposed to a lot of agent orange in Vietnam and as a result 30 years later diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. I belive we all have Leaky gut to some degree. I do not know of any one test that will give me the info I need. In one of Jack's older posts he mentions a lot of supplements to correct this issue. I am not sure he hasa that same view today?

Paul

ElectricUniverse and drezy like this.
  12. ElectricUniverse

I am not a practicing acupuncturist (I do use acupressure on myself though), but I'll chime in on your question.

I would say energy work (acupuncture, reflexology) is more important than ever in a glyphosate-saturated and electrosmog-riddled world. They are remedial practices that hopefully can help keep life energy flowing in blocked or impaired meridians.

This topic also underscores importance of safe detoxing to help rid body of toxins like glyphosates.

13. ElectricUniverse

Sorry to hear of the sacrifices you made in Vietnam.

I believe certain supplements, like glycine, will ameliorate our glyphosate intoxication. It is not something that sun and water therapy will make go away on their own.

Detox as if your life depended on it. It does.

14. drezy

drezy New Member

Mr. Fieber off the top of my head I have 3 things
    1. This perspective shifter is worth a read https://jackkruse.com/brain-gut-2-viral-marketing/
    2. I occasionally test junk foods and drinks on myself that would have ruined my tummy/body the next day (read -- lots of potty time and joint inflammation). Using months strong sun on my whole surface and my CT tank I've been able to pass this makeshift test with flying colors during summer. I do backslide some during winter months but I've never hit the point I used to be at.
    3. I had an uncle that was exposed to agent orange and had similar struggles as you. He was mentally torn up by his experiences with the war and turned to regular drinking since I knew him and his life was never all that together. The man worked in a book factory and noticed that I loved books. A few times a year he'd stop by with grocery bags filled with misprint science fiction books with their covers ripped off (to negate any back market sales possibilities). As a bookworm 10 year old in a rural place getting a 25 random science fiction book grab bag was exciting and spurred me on to continue reading which helped in my future achievements. I think it's difficult, in the moment, to fully realize the impact that we all make on each other and how some people, maybe a little tattered by very tough experiences and discounted by some, end up having had a significant impact in the long run. I've made the connections and have the words now, but I no longer have the uncle. I'll tell you, one of your brothers in arms sure did impacted my life for the long haul.
    Please let me know if you need any help combing through the topics Doc has presented.

Sean Waters and Jenelle like this.
  15. Paul Fieber

Paul Fieber New Member

Drezy

Thank you for much for your kind response. I also have significant PTSD from the war and seem to struggle with this on s daily basis. I have eliminated WIFI, cordless phonesa and all other emf devices in our home. Where blueblocking glasses at night. I am now in the sun every morning and evening. I have not done any CT at this time.
    I really appreciate your story about your uncle.

Paul

Sean Waters, Anne V and drezy like this.
  16. drezy

drezy New Member

I think nailing that circadian lighting/rhythm is going to be a big help. I'd also suggest taking the glasses off for morning (frankly all day) light or maybe at least pushing them down your nose so the straight shot to the sunlight is unobstructed. This involves UV light and dopamine production, which is something that I think would be helpful for you.

Some of the dopamine light issue is covered here:
    https://jackkruse.com/time-6-time-and-dopamine/

I'm glad you appreciated the story. I hope to hear more from you here.

If you need any librarian-like help in sorting through the massive amount of information here feel free to tag me in.

Sean Waters likes this.
  17. Anne V

Anne V Silver

@drezy taking my glasses off all day, give me a dog and a white stick,
    when i pass passport control they cannot recognise me with glasses. Lol

Jenelle and drezy like this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Silver

down nose ok but not when travelling

drezy likes this.
  19. Anne V

Anne V Silver

i am doing heart/ brain therapy i am a coach now
    would you be willing to be my first student?
    we can do that on skype
    what do u say?

20. Anne V

Anne V Silver

that comes from HeartMath institute