1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leaky Gut Supplements

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Scott klein, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Scott klein

Scott klein New Member

Curious what Jack thinks about using glutathione sublingually for leaky gut. His leaky gut rx blog from a decade ago is still very valid, my current approach is pretty consistent atm (danm the dude is ahead of his time), however, I know he doesn't like supplements in general. I came across this brand of liposomal Glutathione that has a pretty solid mix: Ingredients Glutathione: 250 mg, COQ10 (as ubiquinone): 100 mg, Lactoferrin: 35 mg, PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone): 10 mg. Link: https://almsbio.com/products/liposomal-glutathione-coq10-pqq/ . Thoughts?

2. Scott klein

Scott klein New Member

3. Warren Canavan

Warren Canavan New Member

I am taking the cysteine tablets. You can get glycine from bone broth, OSSA brand is the best. I don't like the idea of glutathione, I think someone said it was bad to take, I forget who said it, I think it was Jack Kruse actually. If you take the base amino acids, the body will know what to do with the glutathione manufacturing.

Scott klein likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

liposomal Glutathione

5. Scott klein

Scott klein New Member

Yeah I have been taking NAC and glycine, that makes sense tho