1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leaky Gut Positive Support Thread

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Danny, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Great article that lists natural and gentle ways, that can assist quantum efforts, to help bring the gut around… http://www.alive.com/health/calm-your-irritable-bowel/

I thought the part about increasing fiber lessens spasms and cramps. I would bet this would include animal fiber as well.

I hope those w/ leaky gut will find this useful. Feel free to share some of your successes, information, or positive comments.

I know for a fact that healing the gut, or healing in general, is affected by your thoughts. There is a mental component and it can be huge. I read a story about a boat captain who crashed into the sunshine skyway bridge down here in Tampa. 2 years later he was diagnosed w/ MS and I believed died from it 9 to 10 years after that. I know this is an anecdote, but there is a possible connection here.

2. Danny

Danny New Member

The boat captain died 22 years later, but he was only 59. And he was diagnosed only 2 years after the mishap.