1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leaky Gut -My positivity is coming back

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Danny, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Remo

Remo New Member

wow thats great to hear man!!!

2. Danny

Danny New Member

Selling quantlet. PM for price

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

How are you doing Danny?

4. Danny

Danny New Member

Hey Audrey! I'm doing pretty well. It was an enjoyable summer. We moved the to beach from the country. Before we move out of the U.S. we wanted to live on the beach since Jet surfs so much. He's entering his first competition next weekend! My health is holding steady. Every October seems to be better than the last, but I can feel that summer energy slipping away already :( . Here at the beach there is more energy coming our way than in the country, but we are around more nnEMF. I will be leaving to go to Mexico on Nov. 14th. Going to be checking out a few different places while there. We have sold nearly all of our bigger ticket items and are working on alternative streams of income.
    How are you? Any plans to go to Mexico for the Optimal Resolution Event?

seanb4, caroline and Jack Kruse like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Danny awesome news.

Danny likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Such great news Danny! you really are a starfish!

We have our property on the market and an RV ordered - we are almost ready to go! However there is that pesky money thing!! Oddly - we have stopped worrying about money - we just keep moving forward!

I have been thinking a lot lately about "the move" It seems to me if we are at the ocean with lots of sunshine - we can handle most things.

Can you connect with Andrea if you have some spare time? She is going to be in Mexico the month of December .

Will you do an airb&b or something?

Good luck to Jet! Danny do you surf? You will have to come down under one day.....

Mexico not in the cards I don't think ..... but who the heck knows what the future holds!

Quantum magic!

Danny and seanb4 like this.
  7. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

Hi Danny,
    As Audrey wrote, I will be in Mexico most of December. Will stay in Progreso until Christmas. Let me know if you would like to meet up.
    I may be interested in your Quantlet, if you still have it...

caroline likes this.
  8. Wendy Harris

Wendy Harris New Member

9. Wendy Harris

Wendy Harris New Member

Hi Dany.
    I've had leaky gut on and off for years. Many gut issues, but funnily enough it eased down and other things took over their slot.
    Then it all went to hell in a hand cart. I had a bad gut bug and then just couldn't eat...lost 25 pounds in a month...really looked bloody old.
    i saw 8 different gastroento guys in 4 years.
    I had SIBO.
    and food intolerances..lactose, gluten and fructose ( sadly as i lived on fruit...i thought it was healthy hahaha ).
    So, here I am now.
    I tried most things.
    But i am diary intolerant...totally and that has improved it...like you no grains etc.
    Bone broth is great but I'm trying a great digestive aid ( from USA..i live in Uk ).But what i found was my gut is so sensitive now and i was prescribed Infacol...i laughed and thought how daft the whole tribe of doctors are....HOWEVER, it has made a great difference.
    Still sore but boy oh boy, a few teaspoons before a meal and it stops that horrid soreness and all over energy drain.
    Do you have it in the USA..its for babies with colic ? No parabens etc etc..
    Worth a try ?
    Leaky gut takes a long long time to heal by the way. In UK they won't test for it, i tried to get a Cyrex array2 test but i just couldn't get there but my symptoms are so similar to yours..that hopefully the infacol will help ?
    Don't give up..i had so many gut issues from 20 years old and i got over them.
    No coffee either !

caroline likes this.
  10. Danny

Danny New Member

That is great news! I will reach out to Andrea. I am staying w/ Andrew for a bit and then air bnb on my travels south of Playa. I do surf a bit, but Jet is the real McCoy. I usually just paddle out on my long board and sit out there and watch him when he's surfing. Keep going with the plans. You will make it work.

11. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Andrea, Are you only staying in Progreso. Not sure I will make it out that way. My plan is to hang out in Playa for a bit then go to the southeast of the Yucatan and on to Costa Rica for a week.

12. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Wendy. Thanks for taking the time to write. My digestion has improved greatly since I wrote that initial post. I no longer have any noticeable reactions to cream, butter, blueberries, some nightshades, and even a glass or two of red wine occasionally. I don't ever wheat or many processed things so I don't know how I would react to anything like that. However, I feel as though I could probably tolerate them sometimes I just don't have the desire to try them. I've come a long way w/ seafood, sunshine, and nnEMF mitigation. I think one of my main issues remains nnEMF sensitivity, but even that has improved somewhat.
    Regarding the Infacol, they do have an equivalent here in the states. I would be leery of using something like this especially in the long term. I actually had a bit of relief using peppermint (altoids believe it or not) over the past year or two when I needed it. I had to take it away from food or I would get indigestion from it. I don't remember the last time I needed anything like that though. My digestive uspets have been few and far b/t. Obviously I get plenty of sun, grounding , and watch what I eat. I'm definitely not out at night time basketball game eating pizza or anything like that :). I'm not so sure I would hold up very well doing something like that. I really do appreciate you reach out to me. Thank you.

seanb4 likes this.
  13. Wendy Harris

Wendy Harris New Member

Hi.
    Glad you've come through the other end of the gut issues.
    I think sunshine and limiting EMF is really the way to go.
    I live in London ( and talk with a blimey London accent ) but i am thinking of moving...i have some chronic pain issues and know it must be a forward move for me. My son ( only child ) lives in and loves USA, I had thought of upping sticks and following him ( at least for 6 months a year as a visa to use is so tough to get ) but he lives in NJ and they winters there are worse than here !!
    It sounds like you are changing your environment and I wish all the luck in the world to be healthy and happy...ah and to enjoy your food. Wonderful.
    Love
    Wend'

Danny and caroline like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

caroline and Danny like this.
  15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Neat! I've never heard that one before. It's "pulling stakes" over here. Hope you consider coming over, we have a lot of different climates to choose from and many low-populated areas...

caroline likes this.
  16. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

That sounds like a cool plan! Nice! :)
    Yeah, I will stay in Progreso most of the time, although I am looking into going to the eat coast for a few days before going home. Not sure yet how things will turn out though...

Danny and caroline like this.
  17. Danny

Danny New Member

It's taken me a long time to come to the decision to make such a big move. The writing is on the proverbial wall for most of the U.S., but my initially low dopamine state delayed my seeing this a bit. I needed every bit of info Jack had to offer and every bit of dopamine I could make, to help my focus and tenacity, in order to come to this conclusion. Thanks for playing your music. I appreciate it more than I can express.

caroline likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tenacity is huge for an optimal Life - I am sure! Good on you Danny!

Danny likes this.
  19. Danny

Danny New Member

All of the paradigm shifting posts, thoughts, info Jack makes, helped me understand that the division b/t where we are and where we want to be (more optimal self) is 99% illusory. I don't know how many times I've read something of his and thought "I never thought of it like that.". In an instant it would then increase my motivation to figure "it" out.

Phosphene likes this.
  20. Danny

Danny New Member

What do you know... skinny guys can CT :glasses:. Just making a note in my journal for other skinny people to see that you can do it. I have been doing CT in the Atlantic, water temp 50 to 55 degrees depending on the day.

Jenifer Caplan, Phosphene and Inger like this.