1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leaky Gut -My positivity is coming back

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Danny, Feb 4, 2015.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

All this wonderful stuff you are doing for yourself is having a huge impact on your son too.

Talk about a win/win situation!

Yes, I am very well thanks.

2. Danny

Danny New Member

BG 1... We are meant to have leaky guts... talk about a fact or thought that can lead to a change in physiology! That is a powerful one.

One meal a day and lots of sun is paying dividends.

caroline and shah78 like this.
  3. Danny

Danny New Member

Outside in the early mornings I feel I can smell a change in the air that happens around 8 to 830AM. It seems the air is more ionized after this time. Is this how you know UVA is reaching the earth?

caroline likes this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

OH SHIT.Now you're going to get me to try to smell the morning air for UVA. One more thing I have to do. :)

Danny and caroline like this.
  5. Danny

Danny New Member

Hilarious!

6. shah78

shah78 Gold

My primary job in life is to keep you happy and motivated, Danny

Danny likes this.
  7. Danny

Danny New Member

Beach day:

Water temp - 67F
    Air temp - 69F
    UV index - 9

Was in the water for 45 minutes. I was extremely active in the water. I didn't feel like I was pushing myself. I just felt it and went with it.

Felt a little dizzy afterwards, but it went away after a few minutes. Feeling a strong sense of well being now.

My skin flaked so badly (like never before) on parts of my arms and around my ankles after the 2-3 hours at the beach today. I wonder if this is dry skin or dead skin flaking off from the winter. I don't use soap or loofah when I shower. Maybe I need to start using a loofah.

caroline likes this.
  8. Danny

Danny New Member

Anybody fasting? I'm 46 hrs in... longest I've ever done. Had some pretty gnarly nausea earlier in the day today. Sun, water, and BM helped a lot and now not feeling any nausea at all.

9. Danny

Danny New Member

Long hair being a sensory organ is totally overrated in my opinion. I buzzed my hair off. should have done it long ago. wow... goosebumps up the back of my head while CT (66F) and sunning. I'm going to shave my head next week.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Danny

Danny New Member

Maybe less hair is allowing the IR/UV to have a more direct impact on my cranial nerves.

12. Danny

Danny New Member

or did you mean why cut my hair?

13. Danny

Danny New Member

CSF that flows around the spinal cord is being irradiated w/ UV and then flowing to brain.

14. Danny

Danny New Member

My family and I are going on vacation from June 18th to 25th. I want to offer up my home to anyone wanting a free place to stay while we are away. I live in a small town, Bunnell, near Flagler Beach, Florida b/t St. Augustine and Daytona. It is a rural area surrounded by thousands of acres of lakes and pine trees. Beach is about 25 min away, many springs w/in about an hour drive. All I ask is that you look after my 2 outside dogs.

seanb4 likes this.
  15. Danny

Danny New Member

come on sean take a holiday here in Florida :)

seanb4 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'll be in Mexico

17. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I had to book my holidays at work last month but I do have one at the end of june, I need to see when, problem is I would need to get the other job off as well. Sounds like a nice place...

Danny likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is a good way to biohack the USA cheaply. if all our members did this house share people would begin to get where they need to head.

Danny, caroline and lohd2015 like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Think outside the square ....there is always an alternative if you are open ....

Danny likes this.
  20. Danny

Danny New Member

I know... I hope we can meet up. I didn't want to bother you until you were done w/ your trip to London. I'll be staying in the city, but would like to check out Tulum, Porto Morales, and one of the Cenotes.