1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

leaky gut and histamine issues

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by sam2018, Jan 3, 2018.

1. sam2018

sam2018 New Member

Hi

I have leaky gut and recently discovered i have histamine issues too.

I cant have coconut oil as im intolerant to it, avoiding gluten, dairy, eggs etc as im intolerant and in an attempt to fix my gut. Which i have been trying to fix for the past 3 years to no joy.

We dont get any sun in the UK anymore, so what can I do to help myself? I also dont like taking cold showers :(

Can anyone relate and what worked for you ?

Thanks
    Sam

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do you like to live?
    If you do, there are some things you will have to do to continue on living.

/

SlamSlask, caroline and Inger like this.
  3. Huck

Huck Silver

https://www.jackkruse.com/leaky-gut-prescription/

Are you sure it is coconut oil, gluten, dairy, and eggs, and not saturated fat? When you have a leaky gut, I believe saturated fat can transport undigested food and bacteria through the gut wall which might cause a histamine reaction. Maybe more mono and poly-unsaturated fats and less saturated fat until you get the leaky gut solved might help. The link above has food and supplement recommendations for healing leaky gut.

sam2018 and JanSz like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

These might be good starter videos. Do not trust what your "likes "" tell you . You do not need to start with cold showers .But you need to get cold dark and boring. Cold you can do with face dunks. Have a look at the cold thermogenesis protocol. Dark = no blue light after sundown, a bedroom taht is completely dark. Yur lighting level at night should ideally be no more than a candle . You should not use any screens after nightfall. All screens should have a blue light filter. IRIS is better than f lux.

This is a very short summary but read ,read and read. print to be able to read a lot. Read everything even if it has nothing to do with histamines. Everything has to do with everything. See the sunrise in teh morning even though there is no visibly "warm " sun. I repeat it is not about your ideas or your comfort. nature is as is. What you consider a "like" is just a random expression of neurotransmitters you are not a slave to. Read,ask questions.You might get more reading as an asnwer. Do not resent that. It really does help.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    caroline, sam2018 and Sheddie like this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Sam :)
    I'm in the UK too, and with the lack of good sunshine optimising my sleep is a top priority. No food or screens after sunset, dim lighting and eye protection, and - because sleep is when we regenerate, cold dark and boring bedroom. Although its not just about quantity of sleep, but about quality, at this time of year I aim for a minimum of 5 nights a week with at least 10 hours total darkness, with no wifi interference from anything I have control over. I use blackout curtains but a cheap start off if you don't have them is to use black wheelie bin liners stuck up with blue tack (I take liners and blue tack with me when I travel). I wake up naturally before the sunrise now, (but if I didn't I would set an alarm), I get out at sunrise and get my bare feet on the ground and (no glasses or contacts) look in the direction of the rising sun. Even if I can't see the sun, there is enough photons of light from the sunrise to set the circadian rhythm in my brain. The brain circadian rhythm is like a conductor in an orchestra - it needs to be working right in order for the organ "instruments" to play on time. Any "instrument" can be out of tune or its own circadian "clocks" out of rhythm, so we might all have different issues, but I think getting the conductor in control of the whole orchestra is the same for everyone. For me it didn't happen immediately, but when I understood the importance of it, it was easier being consistent, and it has paid dividends.

Welcome to the forum. :)

caroline, sam2018 and Lahelada like this.
  6. sam2018

sam2018 New Member

Thank you so much
    Yes ive had an IGG test (which tests for food sensitivies) and it showed coconut, gluten, eggs, dairy, soya, etc etc. If you have a leaky gut the food escapes the gut and goes into the bloodstream and the bodies immune system attacks it.

7. sam2018

sam2018 New Member

Thank you for your replies everyone. I will watch the vids in abit later (if im allowed lol, its gone past sunset here).

So basically im not allowed to eat food after sunset? what if you are hungry? i usually eat at 7-8pm in the uk, sunset is at 4pm
    I have got darkish curtains.
    dim lighting - can i get a low watt bulb maybe 20 watts or something? i dont get on with chemical smells from candles
    wifi - i can try n minimise that - anyone tried the Qlink pendant for EMF protection? Im thinking of doing a kineolosgy energy test when i have enough money, one wth holding a pendant and another without to see of there are any energy changes in my body.
    I do wake up before sunrise most days
    Sunrise - this might be a silly question can i look outside the window at sunrise or DO I HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE AT SUNRISE TIME, ITS VERY COLD ATM? i dont mind walking on the ground barefoot should i do it in soil i could dig up a patch of grass or a walking on a slab is ok?
    If i buy the blue glasses - do i watch tv with them or go on the internet or do i have to do nothing, can i read a book?

I want to ask why do we look at the sun at that specific time, the sun is the highest about noon time.

Has this fixed your histamine issues ladies? its an awful lot to do if it doesnt help.

Thanks x

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The frequencies of the sun vary from sunrise to sunset, at sunrise the "recipe" switch on the pituitary hormones, a bit later the frequencies including UVA turn them back off again. Back to the orchestra, the varying frequencies crescendo up to noon, and then decrescendo throughout the afternoon, and then there is natural darkness. The intensity of the frequencies is like a volume switch, so in winter the volume is different to the summer ..... And your brain uses the information from the transitions, together with the day length, to set the circadian cycle, and respond to seasonal cycles (Hormones naturally fluctuate with the seasons). If you only get natural sunlight at noon, your brain is missing the early morning cues. Technology has too much blue, without the balance of red in natural sunlight (bad for eyes at any time ), and if you use bright lights, technology or tv without blocking the blue after sunset, you are telling your brain its noon, which keeps melatonin switched off .... and you need melatonin to get good sleep and enter the regeneration pathways at night ....

Eating after sunset upsets the circadian rhythm, particularly for the gut ... its working when it should be quiet, its releasing light etc, which the brain takes note off. I try to eat by 6 in summer when sunset is at around 9 (British summer time), but in winter 7-8 is a definite mismatch. I got round it by eating a large breakfast, a moderate lunch, and only having a snack (such as a bowl of bone broth) at around 4 if I need it. If I've eaten enough earlier in the day I'm fine, and sometimes ditch the 4 pm snack, but it might take a bit of time to get to that point.

Theoretically if you open a window and look towards the sun, you could get the frequencies to the eyes, but grounding helps to connect to the changing magnetic field of the earth, and grounding reduces inflammation in the body. Its a 1 plus one equals 3 synergy. Its also free. :) In the UK with the lower light levels generally, I think grounding is even more critical, because although I can set my circadian rhythm, I can't "harvest" light photons on my body in the same way, and grounding (and CT) is a way to offset that. You can ground on grass, soil or slabs (provided the slabs don't have an artificial membrane underneath sometimes used to stop weeds coming up between the slabs). If there's been snow or the grass is icy I've used a genuine chamois leather to stand on, an animal skin, or IIRC you could use wool or cotton socks, provided they are 100% wool or cotton. I've just got back from 4 days in Amsterdam (low light levels, high EMFs) where I couldn't ground, and when I got home my muscles were screaming with inflammation and pain, and I felt like shite .... :( back home at midnight I crawled into bed to total darkness with an outside grounded grounding yoga mat under my feet while I slept, and when I got up at sunrise my muscle pain was 95% improved .... During the day, grounding outside getting the natural light transitions is a critical part of my routine, without it I doubt anything else I do would be as effective.

I've got a pendant, (not qlink) having seen live blood microscopy images, but I don't rely on it, or assume it makes me safe ..... The images were for one mobile phone, not for the millions of sources I was surrounded by in Amsterdam for instance ...... I knew I was heading into a difficult EMF situation (my daughter is studying there), but I assessed the risks, I did what I could in advance and while I was there, and went into recovery mode as soon as I got back .... A pendant aint a patch on what Mother Nature can do ....:)

caroline, Sheddie and sam2018 like this.
  9. sam2018

sam2018 New Member

If it rains the night before and the floor is wet, is that ok to stand on? and how long shall i stand there - i felt like a freak with a blanket around me and barefoot just staring at the direction of the sun (theere was no sun) because my neighbours can see me. Is 15 mins after sunrise ok? also i got a bit ill when i came in and was very tired and sleepy all of a sudden. I think it was due to the pollution / haze and chemtrails they spray everynight.

Can anyone recommend a cheapish yoga grounding mat pls?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  10. Sue, same late sunrises here in Germany. You say you wake up before sunrise, do you wear blueblockers until sunrise? Are you having breakfast before or after sunrise?

Welcome to the forum, Sam! Wet is good = more conductivity

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

No, because I'm rural and don't have street lights or anything from the neighbours, any outside light is natural. The bedroom is blacked out but once I get out to the hall there's natural light through the semi and fully glazed doors at each end of the corridor (bungalow), and non bedroom rooms have the curtains and blinds left open. From first light or if there is enough moonlight, I can move around the house safely without putting any lights on. I rarely put on inside lights during daylight, but I'm lucky in that I don't have to get up early to go to work, I can fit my (now almost retired) work in when I want. If I have to get up in the dark and turn on lights (like when I had an early flight to Amsterdam), I can use my own blockers, which I made from clear plastic safety glasses and gel filters. I have some that I hope are closer to the -6 solar elevation, and -3 elevation frequencies. In the evening I use them in -3 to -6 order, then going to darkness. In the morning I can use them -6 and then -3 going to natural light (but they are not safe to use for driving).

I never eat before sunrise, I'm trying to keep my eating window between +6 degrees solar elevation in the morning, and +6 late afternoon. With sunset so early, the late afternoon end of the window is trickier, but the morning one is easier. :)

Queen of Elves likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Could you walk 15 minutes to the shops or to meet friends or whatever at that or any time of day without putting on a face mask .......? Would that walk make you feel sleepy or ill? If not it could just be your brain responding to something "different", or a bit of anxiety. If you were outside having a cigarette the neighbours wouldn't think twice about it ... its just a light break instead of a cigarette break, and its what you know its doing to help you in the longer term that matters .... I haven't set any trends yet :rolleyes: but I've answered the door wearing a yellow kaftan made out of cellular cot blankets, I've got two outside baths that I regularly use in winter .... the list goes on, but I choose not to feel like a freak. :D

Lahelada and sam2018 like this.
  13. sam2018

sam2018 New Member

Ok i got over the freak bit, i took a cup of 'pretend' coffee with me this morning. Again felt ill, its not about walking normally walking in the morning makes me feel good on a sunny day i really do think its the chemtrails, my eyes feel itchy and i just feel sleepy when normally in the house i dont feel this bad. I wish i could show you are picture of the sky outside no sun whatsoever and all hazey i feel like im in the middle of an industrial area. Can chemtrails block the photons or whatever it is we're seeking from the sun?

Heres a video of what it looks like and what ive seen in the past something very smiliar, i used to see the grids every morning esp in summer, but then it stopped and now they do them in the night!

Will the sulfates, barium, strontium and aluminim from the artifical clouds / chemtrails make me more ill ? can i just ground in the house?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

you really need to find an optimal place to live ......

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Where people chemtrails wont be far behind

16. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

Histamine sensitive peeps be aware that sparkling mineral water can produce histamine reactions. I suspect it's a histamine releaser rather than histamine containing, as I only get a reaction if I drink it 2-3 hours after eating (I don't drink with meals) and I don't get a reaction (itchy eyes, sneezing, hottness, flushing, etc) if I only drink it 1st thing in the morning, 30-60 mins before food.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Leaky gut is an allergy to electromagnetic fields. Histamine is an electromagnetic compound linked to voltage gated channels and calcium second messengers which also work electromagnetically.

If you have this in a 4G world your in for a big problem in a 5G world. You have to hack the electric and magnetic fields in your environments. Not just home......everywhere you go.

Histamine comes from the aromatic amino acid histadine. Histidine decarboxylase (HDC) is an enzyme responsible for catalyzing the decarboxylation of histidine to form histamine. In mammals, histamine is an important biogenic amine with regulatory roles in neurotransmission, gastric acid secretion and immune response in many tissues but histadine is incredibly important on the skin where sunlight interacts with it. People forget that all aromatic amino acids have benzene rings acts like photon traps for UV light that slows light down for specific reasons. Bacteria are also capable of converting histadine to histamine and a non infectious form of food born illness occurs in spoiled foods, especially from old seafood. Fermented foods, like natto, cheese, wine, and kombucha have natural levels of histamine present in them to cause many of their effects from the bacteria and yeasts ability to change histadine to histamine. Most histamine is found in mast cells , basophils, and eosinophils which are cells found in the barrier tissues and the circulatory system. This shows you that they all interact with surface light frequencies. In the brain histamine can act as a neurotranmitter and in the skin histidine acts as a sunscreen protector. Another key place histamine is stored is in the gut in the enterochromaffin system of the stomach. Histamine cause many food allergies or sensitivities because it is released when the environment is filled with nnEMF. This is due to alterations of the calcium control mechanisms that work normally with light. RF radiation is associated with large surface currents and this can usupr the control of the process controlled by sunlight. People often forget that sunlight is natural calcium channel blocker and this acts to control the release of histamine in many tissues exposed to sunlight. It also points out why non native frequancy of light cause signaling issues. nnEMF is tied to food sensitivities, gut symptoms, and bacterial/yeast production of histamine to great excess. Most people do not realize how these things connect to modern illness like eczema, allergy, and food intolerances. Eliminating the food is not the wise decision but mitigating your environment is the key move of the mitochondriac. Histamine, is just another biogenic amine is affected by solar light........ is also tied to the increase in volume of the connective tissue stroma in the skin to make some unique chemical in the skin like filiggrin...........anything that gets larger in the universe is a sign of electron loss and electron loss = less light assimilation photoelectrically. This is when mast cells and eosinophils show up in swollen tissues with altered histamine ubiquitination marking. Itching and swelling = a lack of purple and red light in your life. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10859662

18. freesia

freesia Old Member

Jenelle, Earth Monkey and caroline like this.
  19. peter robinson

peter robinson New Member

Not to hijack the thread but how does one get light if they can't tolerate any light on face or eyes and have severe histamine issues?

20. Rena3

Rena3 Silver

I’ve heard that negative ions (from grounding, nature, filters) can mitigate nnEMF effects on the body. I see that you’ve said sunlight is a natural calcium channel blocker. Can negative radiation do this as well?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018