1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lava

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lava, Oct 17, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Tina!!! you gotta see the March webinar girl!

I am so happy to read what you have written above ...... you are carving out an intention and changing your life. Focus on all the possibilities the land has to offer .....lay on the grass or ground naked for awhile and see what happens!

Do yourself the biggest favour and listen to Jack and Jeremy ..... truly magic!!!! xo

2. Curves

Curves Guest

Lava, for me, intention is everything. This may be too WooWoo for other members of this forum, but it's my belief that what we focus on expands. We can chose to focus on what is working rather than what is not working, and, in so doing, we allow more of what we want to flow effortlessly into our lives. I applaud your decision to love your home, right there, now. No doubt this will lead you to more happiness and love.

Patty Cakes and caroline like this.
  3. Curves

Curves Guest

"We change our lives with our intention. " Powerful words Audrey! And you've now rekindled my desire to lay in the backyard naked. :)

fitness@home likes this.
  4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Audrey, you are such a starfish!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I agree 100% that where you focus directs electrons.

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Lava ,if I could I would double like your post...

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

nope .... I was quoting a real starfish ..... Jeremy.....

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Elaine!!!!!! Hi! you gave me so much to think about yesterday ...... can't wait to talk again! xo

I am going looking for a green dress!

9. Lava

Lava Gold

Time to update my journal......I had a great day today...Sunbathed naked for a bit which felt amazing...Had the opportunity to upgrade our bedroom into a better sanctuary..Moved the bed so no wires run near or under it. Magnetico pad is now away from any source of EMF...Unfortunately the bed now faces north instead of west. Bad Feng Shui, I know. I was really excited to find out that our property is in the "blue" zone of the map that Jack posted on FB today. Thank you for that, Jack.

I was diagnosed with SLE a few weeks ago after years of complaining..I guess thats a difficult thing to diagnose but I am still leaning towards Lyme..I test negative but had the rash about eight years ago....Enjoying the very rare Hypertrophic Verrucous rash...blah....blah...blah...

So that's an update...all is well in the tropics.....lots of sun today..........

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Good morning Tina .....I am so happy to see an update from you ..and the sunbathing nude ...what can I say!!!

Dr. Tim Jackson is an expert in Lyme .....

Lava likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tina - I just got a pm from Margo - she is working with dr. Jackson right now.....

12. Lava

Lava Gold

Thanks. I will PM and see how its going. I think I am going to do it. Exciting!!!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

please keep us posted .....x

14. Lava

Lava Gold

hey all.......I think I saw a member on the forum that recently moved to the Big Island.......can anyone tell me who it is?

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hey Tina! xo

howyadoing?????

16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member