1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lava

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lava, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Lava

Lava Gold

I begin my journal admitting to myself that it has taken me almost 2 years to write this stuff down...My journey begins as the youngest child in a military family. The odd "redheaded" child..As a child I had several kidney infections and was hospitalized at the age of 5 (same hospital Jackie Kennedy was at) with an unknown virus. I was given mega doses of gamma globulin. Several years past and all I can recall is skin rashes, warts, those kinds of things..Had an early pregnancy. tubal ligation at the age of 20. No regrets. He is now 38 years old with an arthritic back and neuropathy. Anyway, back to me..:) I ended up with large fibroids in my uterus and breasts. I had my uterus removed..Kept the ovaries. A few years later I am diagnosed with Hep C after many years of complaining of fatigue...I cleared the virus after 4 months on interferon..I am still clear. That was 12 years ago..I still carry around a huge ball and chain of fatigue. I have been from doctor to doctor...One (woman doctor) told me I was just getting old...WOW..
    Finally I see an anti-aging doctor who took the time to measure my thyroid and adrenals and iron...she plasters me with HC and synthetic thyroid meds which of course I had a bad reaction to. (I guess I forgot to mention I am major chemical sensitive) Also she said I had recurring EBV. My glands were swollen, vertigo, the whole works. I could not get out of bed...My body started breaking out in basal cell carcinomas and warts..I am covered now. gross....tmi tmi....AND THEN I stumble across this webpage..It's been almost 2 years..The minute I stopped being a vegetarian things started to open up for me....I started with the Leptin rx and leaky gut..Wow, who knew!!! I then started on the adrenal rx..About this time I also began learning how screwed up my circadian rhythm was. So I did all of that. Now I sleep. There are no artificial lights at our house now. Also FYI, the Big Island doesn't have blue lights because of the telescopes on Mauna Kea. We live in the country so no wi-fi from other sources and we unplug the wi-fi at night. The magnetico sleep pad is unbelievable...I am just now starting to drop the weight I gained from the HC.. My thyroid is getting optimal. Still low t4..adrenals are dicey, still up and down. iron is back up to optimal, shape of my red blood cells still iffy, kidney functions still hovering low, hormone panel still sucks. My Ana is still high and now the pattern is speckled along with the homogen? (can't remember the word) No diagnosis on anything. All other labs are optimal.. I no longer see doctors unless I am bleeding to death.
    One thing I forgot to add to this journal is the fact that when we bought this house 7 years ago there was an cell phone antenna for the truckers. I wondered about it and my intuition told me to get rid of it..but I didn't. Then my little dog died of a brain tumor and all bets were off. The tower was out of here...It's gone now. But I think we still suffer the damage it caused. it was maybe 100 yards from our home....I recently found out one of my cats has a tumor. We lost 3 cats during the tower days.
    I also learned last night that years of working nights is still affecting me...very interesting...Some days are great..some days fatigue hits me like a brick wall......

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Lava and welcome.... you finally made it! :)

I think your story is so interesting because your DH is a Doctor ..... we think our Doctors can fix everything - when, in reality, we have to fix ourselves.... so very daunting to say the least.

It is great that the magnetico is so positive for you....

I am really glad you are here and getting your life back .....baby step by baby step......

The Q&A on Monday will be huge for us.... see you there......

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

in 4 hrs EE 7 is going to gob smack you..........

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks for the head's up!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

can we handle another "Gob smack"? yep..... we can....:)

6. Lava

Lava Gold

I have indeed been gob smacked......all of this is really coming together for me..I love it!!!

Had a long talk with my compounding pharmacist last week..I told her I only wanted progesterone cream. She argued with me for a half an hour about how I needed E3....so now I have a lovely rx for E3 PG and Test. I'm not going to use it...What a waste. It's hard to get through the dogma of others, even as a paying customer.."she" knew what was right and I was an idiot. LOL

Caroline ~ I only do the large hoop earrings if it's a special occasion.....I am a farmer so pretty much without jewels most of the time..One great thing about Big Island living is you can wear your PJ's to town and no one would blink an eye..

Still working on my seafood consumption. Leary of the local fish due to Japan leak...Still try and get down for CT. There is a small sea/saline pond the locals call "ice pond." and yes, it is ccccooooooolllld.

Staring my permaculture garden this weekend..digging in the dirt, barefoot, under the sun...

7. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Great to hear your story Lava...thanks for writing it down for all of us to learn from.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Lava you have been through so much pain. I am so glad you are here! I always wanted a permaculture garden too...:) maybe one day
    You are doing so well! Your CT pond sounds lovely - just jump in! You will not regret it :D

9. Lava

Lava Gold

Ahhh ten hours of uninterrupted sleep..in darkness, magnetico sleep pad (I think I am ready for 20 g.) Does it get any better...Caroline brought up an interesting topic yesterday that took me back many years ago when I was a bit more "sensitive." I am going to include working on my senses as I heal the rest of myself..It just gets too exciting..Every...single....day!

I am going to continue my journal is sections. I want to expand on some of my health experiences and add some psychic experiences also..I am so blessed. I think I will start on my Hep C journal 1st. This is the one that confuses me the most and if I can hash it out in words I think it will open my eyes up a bit more...until then, I am out gardening my beautiful 2acre tropical farm. Citrus season is going to kill me since I am not doing fruits.....

10. Lava

Lava Gold

Today I have to laugh at myself but also pat myself on the back. I think I have finally gotten through to my DH..I am in the "I want a perm mode." When I get this way terrible things happen: I end up with a toxic perm. In my google search on perms I find a new perm called a "digital perm"....who knew, right? I am telling my DH about the "new perm" technology and he said, "Are you kidding me? Your going to plug your hair in? What about all the EMF's involved? Don't do it!"......blew my mind and I thought wow, how could I not have thought of that!!! So no digital perm for me, no perm period. But what a great way to find out that all of this is sinking in with DH!!! Victory!!!

11. Lava

Lava Gold

Two years ago I was bedridden. Today I am up and about at sunrise with unstoppable energy. My rosacea has cleared up, my hormones are really close to being optimal....Lymphs are still sluggish but I am jumping on my trampoline and hoping to get things flowing again....I am just so cotton pickin' happy....

It's Christmas....Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone...Thank you for all of the info here and the support....

12. Inger

Inger Silver

I get so happy when I read your journal Lava!!! What a success story you are.. wow! I love how this forum starts to fill up with the most amazing success stories... What it tells us? JACKS PROTOCOLS WORKS...!!!! :D

I think if Jack got all the warm thoughts and thankfulness many of us carries in our hearts to him, poured over him... he would drown... huh!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Lava - how wonderful! I keep wanting to get a mini trampoline - it is about time I made that Happen!

Keep listening to your Quantum intuition ........ The magic of life and quantum entanglement - just WOW....

How lucky we all are ....:) Have a wonderful Christmas!

Gotta get back to Hawaii one of these days soon ......

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well I am swimming now as I read this tonight.........

15. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Lava....that is just the best news ever!

16. Curves

Curves Guest

Lava, thank you so much for starting this thread. I wanted to add my warm thoughts and deep appreciation to Jack, especially today on the Winter Solstice. Since initiating Jack's protocols a year and a half ago, I've gone from depressed and finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning to vivacious and joyful. Although I've been away from the forum for a while, it is not for lack of love for Jack and the community here. Since I last posted, my boyfriend and I have moved from our two small apartments in San Francisco to one nice big home near Portland, Oregon. Although I'm over an hour from the beach now, I can easily run out in the yard and stick my feet directly in the cold damp earth. The cold air and earth are intoxicating -- after a few moments barefoot outside I can feel my energy shift and my body relax. I've also just completed a 3 month public speaking course so I can better publicly articulate my experience (more on that another time). I'm pretty damn excited for all the beautiful things that will reveal themselves in 2014. Love to you all and a big bear hug to you Jack. Muah!

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Curves ........I love that you are doing sooooo well and I am so glad that your big move is all that you had hoped and more!

You rock girl!

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Glad to hear from you again, Curves!

19. Curves

Curves Guest

Thank you Caroline and nonchalant!

I love being here in Oregon and I love the house we are living in, but it's a temporary location. This city is waaaay too highly electrified. There are high tension electric towers weaving in and out of this area feeding the Intel fabs nearby. The scariest thing is that they actually call the land under the towers "parks!" Seriously, this is land where people walk and hike and kids play -- it makes me crazy each time I see it. Plus, many of the cell phone towers are physically located in a high school.

Inside our home though we are working to minimize exposure to unnatural EMFs and artificial light. Although I'm never 100% comfortable given the local electrification I do feel it's a big step in the right direction.

So good to be in all your company again :)

20. Lava

Lava Gold

I didn't get to see the March 2014 Webinar but from the comments I am able to take somethings from it... Intention. How huge is that!!! I have been indecisive lately about where we are living.. I think what is really bothering me is I am tired of the maintenance and remodeling. It's constant. We live in the country, no wifi etc etc and I need to just be grateful...So I am changing my intention. An intention to give up the anxiety of moving and just fall in love with this home (I am in love with the land) and this Island. My intention now is to make this place the homiest, safest, most natural place I can..I am going to make everything I touch COUNT...and every experience...My attitude is going to change..right now. I have been feeling like living here is "tragic" and isolating. I am going to be happy right here, right now, where I am. I am thankful everyday for this forum and the lessons and people here..I don't comment much but I do lurk. :)

Lahelada likes this.