1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

laser eye surgery

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by impervioushealth, Jan 5, 2016.

1. hey jack--about 8 years ago i got laser eye surgery done on my right eye because i had astigmatism--they said my eye was oval shaped which what was causing me to have such poor vision in that eye --i didnt actually get the laser-what they did was file down my eye back to normal shape--now for the past few weeks that i have been trying to look into the morning sun as much as possible i noticed that when i close my left eye and look into the sun with the eye that had the surgery done i can see the perfect sphere of the sun with all the rays coming off all around it very clearly and i can look directly into it with no problems but when i try to look into it with my normal eye its very very hard to look directly at it and for the few seconds that i can hold the stare its a bright blurry glaring blur--i cant see the shape of the sun or anything close to that as with how i can with the surgery eye--now ive been meaning to find a way to try and explain this to u for the past week or so but it wasnt until tonite that i watched the podcast with you, ruben, and tristan where near the end you started to say that diabetics that got laser eye surgery got much worse and you started to begin to say how bad laser eye surgery was but then quikly changed the subject?-----im very paranoid now!!---can u please explain the subject of laser eye surgery in more detail--how bad is this???--have i doomed my health from getting the surgery done??--is there a way around it?? is there anything i can do to mitigate any damage ive done---i only got the right eye done--how screwed am i??

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After the next two blogs you might get your answer.........it depends upon many factors not just one or two.

3. ehhhhhh--just tell me is it real bad for my health

4. can u quickly just explain what type of damage i have done?--does it mean i am not receiving the light frequencies through that eye now or what?? is there a possible way to kinda undo it? SHIT!!!

5. endless

endless New Member

At least you still have one 'normal' eye.... I've had both done. Thinking the Quantlet is a good investment for people with compromised ability to harvest light through the eyes.

6. i hope so!!!--ive already preordered the beta tester quantlet!!---i really hope jack chimes in with some details of what kind of damage we are looking at and what we can do to get around it!---i feel ur pain--im having a heart attack right now thinking about what possible damage i may have done with one eye--i can only imagine what ur feeling right now knowing u got both done!--the funny thing is that i really really wanted to get the second eye done recently but i didnt go through with it because they said they wouldnt do it unless i took anti-biotics so i refused it!

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lasik: the imagery created by a laser edge allowing life to live in the shadows of light and darkness leading people to ignorance and apathy because altering the lens deftly destroys their ability to understand and communicate even on simple levels.

Thought is created by light……….it says hello to us from the outside.
    Thought is absurd by what it seeks, but is great by what it is.
    Light is life’s correlated novelty expanding the adjacent possible by touching everything deftly.

Light, alien light let in by a laser beam is a modern theme leading to man's inability to communicate with man. Does an ophthalmologist see the extent of this light communication as part of the camera or clock in your eye? Might it be done with a superficial knowledge of light? Lasik is planned only its most superficial and "commercial" level. This allows us to create more neon signs for corrupt natural thought. Surgical creation for the ultimate upscale by allowing someone else to usurp your mind? There is no serious understanding today in healthcare of the eye because there is no serious communication with nature and her light alphabet - This leads to people talking without speaking - hearing without listening. No one dares take the risk of reaching out to solve for X.

Words tell most people when meaningful communication fails, when the reality is that a lack of sunlight and a lot of blue light destroy your choices to think by robbing you of dopamine to leave you untuned to nature. The only sound your here is silence or the meme's of those who know exactly what they are doing to the eye clock.

When you dance a laser over your eye surface you making the biggest gamble of your life. Your dopamine gear hangs in the balance of the hand of the surgeon.........and no one knows until years alter how good he was. If you sense you are not willing to go beyond the superficial, but merely to accept the world around you then you know the surgeon had a bad day at your expense.

The grand illusion comes into play in the beginning, as the patient begins to have revelations, a feeling, a vision, that something is amiss. Hormones, fatigue, bad sleep...........and that awakes them to a new deeper reality from their superficial stupor, and shadowed world. A simple laser could creates such shadows for a life time that not even the best metronome can reverse. It is at this time they rise, awaken, and begin to walk alone into the light, to see how sun light really works in life. They begin to try to tempt others out of the cave of ignorance and look beyond the surface of things, but their "words like silent raindrops" fall. Why? The alien sun has lowered the dopamine level of the masses around them.

The Quantlet is "a helper" bringing light to meet water and magnetism to retune you to nature. Hello darkness my old friend. Where is your partner, the sun? What happens when you bury the sun from your RPE? You get down with the sickness............You'll have some trouble living with these changes. You’ve got to work at living today when 99% of the globe works at dying daily; denial of the truth will lead you into blind alleys. Let go of your paradigm, accept what nature designed, and embrace your ultimate potential.

lohd2015 and Tracy Guild like this.
  8. thats some deep shit jack!!---i called the place where i got the surgery done and they said the procedure i had done was called PRK--when i googled PRK surgery this is what it said.......

PRK works by reshaping the cornea using an excimer laser, allowing light entering the eye to be properly focused onto the retina for clear vision. in PRK the cornea's entire epithelial (outer) layer is removed to expose the area. For PRK , the excimer laser then sculpts the stromal layer of the cornea to correct your refractive error.

i would of thought that that would be better for reciving more light frequencies into the retina?--especially since its says allowing light entering the eye to be properly focused onto the retina for clear vision??--no?

9. JMO

JMO Gold

I had lasek back in 2002. Definitely would have changed that decision based on what I know today. A lot of people I know that had lasik have had their vision regress and have to wear glasses now. I had lasek as opposed to LASIK which is a different procedure. My vision has only improved ....especially at night (20/20). Working on my laptop next to a blacklight and I notice after a few hours that my screen is much easier to read so I can actually measure the difference in my vision.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Refraction refers to the bending of light. Is all bending equal? In terms of the eye. A refractive error means that the eye cannot focus light on to the retina properly. This usually occurs either due to abnormalities in the shape of the eyeball (Ubi 24), or because age has affected the workings of the focusing parts of the eye. (corneal shape or loss of power of the ciliary muscles)

There are four types of refractive error: refractive errors only deal with the wave part of light.

The light rays have to be focused on a small area of the retina; otherwise, what we look at is blurred. The cornea and lens have the job of focusing light. The cornea partly bends (refracts) the light rays which then go through the lens, which finely adjusts the focusing. The lens does this by changing its thickness. This is called accommodation. The lens is elastic and can become flatter or more rounded. The more rounded (convex) the lens, the more the light rays can be bent inwards.

The shape of the lens is varied by the small muscles in the ciliary body. Tiny string-like structures called the suspensory ligaments are attached at one end to the lens, and at the other to the ciliary body. This is a bit like a trampoline with the middle bouncy bit being the lens, the suspensory ligaments being the springs, and the ciliary muscles being the rim around the edge.

When the ciliary muscles in the ciliary body tighten, the suspensory ligaments slacken, causing the lens to fatten. This happens for near objects. For looking at far objects, the ciliary muscle relaxes, making the suspensory ligaments tighten, and the lens thins out.

More bending (refraction) of the light rays is needed to focus on nearby objects, such as when reading. Less bending of light is needed to focus on objects far away.

However, a small number of people develop complications after surgery to correct hypermetropia. Some people develop hazy vision, a problem with night vision, or problems with bright light haloes in their peripheral vision. Why? the lasers are not as precise as they should be......and this alters the light frequencies that get in and this creates different amounts of dopamine that can be made in the eye. Dopamine long term effects the size and shape of the entire retina and globe........and that alone can alter the central retina pathways and your control over hormone release from the pituitary.

MisterT and lohd2015 like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Details matter with light.

MisterT likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LASIK stands for Laser-Assisted In situ Keratomileusis
    • The laser is used to lift and remove a very thin layer of the cornea. The shape of the cornea is altered to be more curved, so that the light rays can be focused further forward, and on to the retina. Note this only affect one part of the eye. So if the globe is also slightly deformed only the cornea is permanently changed..........you think that is a long term or short term solution when you live in a world with nnEMF and alien suns? PRK stands for Photo-Refractive Keratectomy. It is an older surgical operation, that has mostly been replaced by better techniques because of complications with the procedure. Feel good yet? LASEK stands for LAser Sub-Epithelial Keratomileusis. It is an improved form of PRK with some similarities to LASIK. Most of the outer layer of the cornea (the epithelium) is left intact but deeper levels of it are permanently altered. Again the shape of the globe and ciliary muscles are not addressed.The LASEK procedure tends to be more painful, and discomfort can last longer than with LASIK.

MisterT likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What you learn when you look deeper is that the lens of the eye needs to be flatter to accommodate focusing on far objects, and rounded to focus on near objects. The way the lens becomes flat is by using spring-like connective tissue called choroids that pull it taught. The choroid is felt by eye docs to have no input to accommodation. It turns out they forget that the choroid makes dopamine and the dopamine affects the tonus of the muscles in the eye. Attached to these choroids are muscles called ciliary muscles that stretch the choroids out when they contract. This action causes the choroids to stop pulling on the lens, and the lens will retract into a more rounded shape. So, when the ciliary muscles are relaxed, you can see far. When the ciliary muscles are contracted, you can see close up. Laser surgery often affects the ability to accommodate. Now re read Ubi 24 carefully............

The reason most people post laser surgery develop an inability to focus on far objects is that so much focusing on close objects, mainly due to blue lit cell phones and computer monitors, affect the eyes. Eye docs always blame eye strain. It is not eye strain. It is a loss of dopamine and DHA due to blue light ROS by photo-electric effect. In order to regain the ability to focus on far objects, the docs tell you that you need to reduce "strain and allow the muscles to relax." The doc believes if they relax, the choroids can pull the eye to the flatter shape needed to see far. (LOL)

However, let us think about muscle function for a moment. You must reconcile their model of eye strain compared to skeletal muscle theories of muscle strain. How we understand the mechanics of the other muscles in my body is as follows: if we go to the gym and run or lift weights, or in any way expose my muscles to work, they respond by getting stronger and hypertrophy without sacrificing the ability to stop contracting don't they? The muscles in our body never lose the ability to relax, no matter how much we train them. So just on your own common sense you should be able to call BS on the doc and question them further. What you'll find is NONE of them know that blue light increases ROS and destroy DHA and dopamine and melatonin in the eye ALONE. This is what cause atrophy of the muscles as I laid out in detail in Ubi 24. Ask yourself this: have you ever heard of anyone who worked out too hard or too long such that their bicep would remain in a permanent state of contraction forever?

In fact, the human experience, after a hard workout, it's impossible to prevent my muscles from relaxing and resisting doing more work. Do you still think the eye laser docs got all this physics down? Or do they just have down what helps the eye camera and not a thing about how the eye clock works? When you do a bicep curl at the gym, and do it to the point that you can't lift any weight anymore, what happens? Your muscle refuses contraction and gives up and you drop the weight don't you? Similarly, if you've spent a long time looking at close up objects like a cell phone or a computer, shouldn't your ciliary muscles give up, allowing the choroids to take over, making clear far vision the unavoidable outcome? do you see why the docs are missing something?

The "eye doc idea" that our ciliary muscles need to relax in order to see far also seems to contradict our personal human observation and experience. Sometimes I am able to see far away, but I can't hold it for more than a few seconds. Ask someone with this problem to bio hack it........If they try to maintain focus on far objects for too long, they'll complain and get an uncomfortable feeling in my eyes that is hard to describe, They all complain of a blunted blink reflex (sign of low dopamine in the eye) The thing that most report is an unusual form of orbital pain that forces them to give up looking and trying to focus. Their vision goes blurry, and they report only seeing close objects well again.

Consider your biceps now: If your bicep worked the same way as this, it would be as if it hurt to let my arm hang straight down with a weight, and the only way to alleviate it would be to raise the weight again. Does this make sense to anyone? Nope........they have no clue about how dopamine and DHA work photoelectrically. Their patients report to me they feel like the effort they put in to try to seeing faraway things changes. When they use blue light they fatigue quick and can only see close up even with their surgery.

It appears that all medical research on the eye has the process backwards, because they sell a half truth. Their data is only taking the eye camera into account when the eye clock needs dopamine, melatonin, and size and shape of the retina to be optimized in all parts of the globe.

How can it be that the ciliary muscles, unlike other muscles, lose their ability to relax? Might this change in accommodation cause you to age faster with an altered hormone panel.......? Damn right.

Why is it that our ciliary muscles don't become exhausted under these circumstance and allow the choroids to take over by default? The eye docs got lots of learning to do...........

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  14. dammm u really know alot shit jack!!---i had the surgery done about 8 years ago---i had extremely blurry vision before that my entire life in that eye--i could not tell who people were unless they were about 8ft in front of me--i learned to tell who people were by the way they walked---so my wife got me the surgery for my birthday---i can see 100% out of this eye now--i can read liscense plate numbers from all the way at the top of my st now!---i thought it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me!!--but now u got me worried to death! i was actually gonna get the other eye done a few months ago but they said they wouldnt do it unles i took anti-biotics so i turned it down!--WHEWW---dodged a bullet there!!---i will read the ubi 24 tomorrow--im still waiting to read the new blog post about the depreneyl

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need ubi 24 now.............

Jamie S likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator