1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Laptop Screen Bluelight Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by ozbuck, Jun 21, 2018.

1. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

Hi, I wear my blue blockers 100% of the time I'm in front of my laptop - lots of video editing time unfortunately. Whilst I'm protecting the effects of inbalanced blue light through my eyes, I'm concerned about the effects of blue light hitting the rest of the skin on my face. Are there any recommended blue blocking screen attachments that can span the size of my laptop screen so it blocks all blue light coming from the screen itself?

That way I'll be blocking blue light from hitting the rest of my face too. I know about internal blue blocking screen protection such as f.lux but I've heard they aren't up to scratch. If its misguided there, please correct me.

Thanks
    Oz

2. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Silver

Iris is good

drezy likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

Check out the cellophane taped across one of our monitors. Cellophane is at any hobby shop or even used as wrapping paper. This monitor runs iris pro and has a cheap yet effective cellophane"wrap" as well:

celophane.jpg

Mike David likes this.