1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

lamb sausage and zucchini "pasta"

Discussion in 'Summer Paleo Recipes' started by .lina, Apr 29, 2013.

1. .lina

.lina New Member

this is a repost from my own thread, and i hope it's an appropriate recipe for this section; if not, feel free to delete.

i'm going by what's fresh here in Sweden during summer; what i can harvest from my garden and buy locally.
    i usually don't cook, but in this case i improvised with things i had home in the fridge and garden;

- 1 zucchini, diced (or thinly sliced like pasta strips)
    - a sausage of choice, diced (i used some locally made lamb sausage, as they are grass-fed/pastured animals)
    - some heavy cream (or coconut cream for the dairy free) for making a nice saucy texture
    - fresh herbs (for example thyme, oregano, basil - i think even some mint would be lovely)
    - a clove of garlic, diced

serve this with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top.
    adding bacon would make this even tastier. (duh...) ;)

[​IMG]

NDC74 likes this.
  2. diane

diane Gold

Beautiful! Your photography is so inspiring!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Lina .... it has been way tooooooo long ......How are you???? Please update us if you have time!
    as always - your pictures are gorgeous and this recipe sounds delicious ...thanx

4. louisjesse

louisjesse New Member

Its been really long time i haven't have lamb sausage :(