1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lama's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by tenzing lama, Apr 7, 2021.

1. tenzing lama

tenzing lama New Member

Greetings,

I am Tenzing Lama born and raised in Nepal, currently living in Bay area California. I am in the US military. I am very excited to start this Journey. I first started my path to healthy living by trying Vegan diet for a year and then switching it to diet consisting lots of red and white meat. I felt a lot better when i started eating meat and cutting out grains. I had really bad problems falling asleep, muscle fatigue (especially my shoulders), my eyes were really intolerant to led/bright lights. On my journey I found a guy named Naudi aguilar who teaches functional way of exercising and living. In one of his blogs he mentioned Dr. Jack Kruse and i started listening to Dr. Jack aka Uncle Jack's podcast and his YouTube videos.
    I am only about two months into practicing some of Dr. Jack's practices, such as morning sun light and afternoon sun absorption. And the results are already wonderful. I stay away from digital devices as much as i can and i try to get as much sun as possible. I am very thankful for the work Dr. Kruse is doing and i cannot wait to continue reading and practicing the teachings. I am on the path to becoming a Mitochondrian!

Thank you

caroline likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

hi and welcome ....good luck on this great journey!

tenzing lama likes this.
  3. tenzing lama

tenzing lama New Member

Thank you John

4. tenzing lama

tenzing lama New Member

Thank you Caroline

5. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Hi @tenzing_lama.

I just joined and live in the Bay Area too.