1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lady Gaga CT Routine

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Valerie, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Valerie

Valerie Gold

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

3. Whoa! That was a bad fall. Looks like he fell on her...

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Gaga and the rest couldn't be more degenerative culturally and spiritually.

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

My sons absolutely aren’t fans (or whatever they’re called) but just trying to be contrarians as usual. Gaga has a certain spunk that I admire about her, but not enough to waste any time listening.

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

If you knew the social programming Hollywood, Netflix, 'music', media are involved in there'd be no admiration for any of it.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

..that's a pretty limited view ...

8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

No, I don’t admire the mostly slimy entertainment industry at all. I admire HER as a hard-working, confident, talented woman not afraid to speak her mind and do her own thing. Her music is not my taste but her voice is powerful.

9. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

agreed...

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

She's only a puppet, most likely a monarch slave.

11. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

actually, i think last time I checked, physiologically, she is human...

... you may have your macro view... but your micro view i sense is lacking...

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Nah, view based in reality versus illusion.

13. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

hmm. tell me, @Saichi what is your personal experience of the arts? please enlighten.

you seem to sit on the beach-side looking in at the ocean with your "world view", your "reality" of the crystal clear ocean...but i'm not convinced you even know what the water feels like.... that to me, is not an informed reality. that to me, is an illusion.

15. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

The Eulogy of @Saichi

He was a good man. He really did try. He loved his mother.

His downfall however, was that he knew too much of the world. In yet had trouble understanding this, and coping with it.

For it was his deep fear that consumed him. Fear of death. He studied what he could, and did what he could.

Technological advancements have allowed doctors to now image human emotion and correlate it with disease. Surprisingly, doctors spoke of greatly diseased heart tissue sourced to his rampant fear.

On a side note, mitochondria were unremarkable, otherwise normal, and one could say, optimal.

16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You finally admitted your root problem which causes your serious ego problems.

"We see others not as they are but as we are."

Christine_L, Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

I meant to respond before it got to this point. Condemnation is too nuanced and double edged.

Still I appreciate your deft words.

I believe you belong here.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Saichi said:
    Yes

Christine_L, Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  19. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

MK ultra victims