1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ladies seafood and menopause......and the leptin receptor

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, May 4, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Oily fish seem to delay menopause, refined rice, and pasta advance menopause. DHA is found to be highest in the central retinal pathways connecting the sun to retina and retina to hypothalamus and pituitary where all hormones are made. So when some idiot tells you not to eat fish they just told you you should ignore their advice. More proof that the Vermont 2017 youtube video is real. http://jech.bmj.com/content/early/2018/04/10/jech-2017-209887

Brent Patrick, TrishRan and Morena like this.
  2. ZoeSanderson

ZoeSanderson New Member

Wow, I heard it on TV show, but I didn't even think about it being true. The funny thing is that I just love to eat fish and this is very bad news for me. In any case, I do my best to avoid the rapid onset of menopause. I really love having sex and I do not want to lose sensitivity and sex drive after menopause ... I already talked about this with my doctor and he said that I can get tested regularly in order to monitor the level of estrogen and take action in case of a decrease! I use tests from https://www.myhealthconfirm.com/product/menopause-plus/ and they are the best on the market!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020