1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LADIES AND BLUE LIGHT = GERM LINE PROGRAMMING

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The risks are great for women because they are built to be MORE SENSITIVE to blue light and nnEMF to pass the environmental information to the next generation by way of their germ line. Night shifts can cause cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Study finds night shift workers DNA repair mechanisms are impaired, resulting in 30% higher levels of DNA breaks = melanopsin dysfunction of the PER protein at work.
    https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/...-night-shifts-are-dangerous-for-their-health/

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many people argue that blue light in the day is needed so why block blue light from your digital devices!?

☀️ The issue with blue light from your screens is it’s unbalanced against other colors and at a specific intensity throughout the day, it doesn’t change intensity like with the sun

The study below now proves that artificial blue light from your digital devices in causing apoptosis (cell death) in the human eye and is a complete game changer

The study used blue light at 449 nm, 458 nm, and 470 nm. The results showed the lower the number nm (more high energy) then blue light the more cell death occurred in the eye.

This shows that wearing blue light reducing glasses during the day is essential for your health when using digital devices or under artificial light indoors.

If this causes cell death in the eye I am sure we will see future studies address my thoughts that blue light also induces aging and cell death in the skin.
    https://academic.oup.com/ib/article/9/5/436/5115388

Morena and Alex97232 like this.
  3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Almost every woman I know spends her evenings, if not sleepless nights altogether, in front of her screen. And the babies... no wonder why the kids aren't sleeping these days. It's something I educate about when I can and must protect myself from being emotionally invested in.

Daily I get comments that my blueblockers are "cool"... I don't think anyone means it or I'd come across another soul who also wears them!

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Every single time I see a vehicle in a parking lot NOT moving but with the reverse lights (and presumably reverse gear engaged) I do look in these days, it's ALWAYS a female between the age of 30-60 and they are ALWAYS thumbing through facebook on their phone.

I wish they did this activity while their vehicle was still in Park.

LieselK likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Divergent thinking is the center of human creativity and most people believe we are born with it but I do not believe this. I believe we can teach people how to think more broadly by learning to examine things we do not believe or accept to see if they have merit or not. Divergent thinking can be acquired and developed skill when you get "skin in the game". I now excuse people who sense life with tiny thinking. This brand of expansive thinking is a distinct form of higher-order thinking and it can be taught to all ages of autodidacts. "Divergents" always give themselves permission to see things differently than crowds. Misunderstanding vanish when you train yourself to ask, 'What else might the 11/1/18 NTP study on RF radiations imply'? Could it be the cause of AD since nnEMF increases AMPk pathways and glucose metabolism?
    BLUE LIGHT AND nnEMF cause raised blood glucose........it is just not a food story.
    Your diet is not only what you eat. It's what you watch, what you listen to, what you read, the people you hang around... be mindful of the things you put into your body emotionally, spiritually and physically.
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-03-problems-pregnancy-affect-glucose-childhood.html

Morena, Alex97232 and recoen like this.