1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Labs

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Cori, May 2, 2018.

1. Cori

Cori New Member

I have done some perusing through the forum. I posted my journal which I understand will be a work in progress. I've begun to work with a local doc that's willing to order any lab work that I'm interested in.

I have lab work that I tried to upload to my journal area but I can't seem to see it when logging back into the forum. Is there a better place to put it? Or, a trick to make it visible. My hope is to get some insight as well as suggestions on what new labs would be ideal to run in the next few weeks.

Thank you!