1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Labs......getting better

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by nicld, Apr 16, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

Ok so I got my last round of labs back and it does show improvement. I know that I am far from Optimal but things are getting better. I will be sending these to the hormone doc and see what he says and maybe another consult with Dr. Tim on the progress of the gut issues.

In the next couple of weeks I will be getting at least a 10 gauss magnetico plus it will be getting nicer outside (it freeking snowing today) so I can get outside more so the next set I am really hoping to see improvement. I already bought some kale seeds to hopefully get in the garden this weekend. I am the one who takes care of the lawn and right now, SnapCrab_NoName_2014-4-16_14-40-0_No-00.png my lawn looks like crap and it is driving me nuts.

So here are my labs and feel free to comment.

SnapCrab_NoName_2014-4-16_9-1-5_No-00.png SnapCrab_NoName_2014-4-16_8-59-29_No-00.png SnapCrab_NoName_2014-4-16_9-0-6_No-00.png