1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Labs are back

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by oliveview, Oct 2, 2013.

1. oliveview

oliveview New Member

I got the first part of my labs back and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or suggestions.

Test Name Flag Result Ref Range Units Graph Info
    Hemoglobin A1c 5.6 4.8-5.6

T4,Free(Direct) 1.25 0.82-1.77 ng/dL

TSH 1.740 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL

Thyroglobulin, Antibody <1.0 0.0-0.9 IU/mL

Reverse T3 19.3 9.2-24.1 ng/dL

Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy LOW 25.9 30.0-100.0 ng/mL

C-Reactive Protein, Cardiac HIGH 10.79 0.00-3.00 mg/L

Leptin 32.0 ng/mL

Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Ab <6 0-34 IU/mL

Triiodothyronine,Free 3.0 2.0-4.4 pg/mL

2. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Your HS-CRP is extremely high, and indicates a very unhealthy condition. What can cause that?

* Diet high in omega-6s (and probably very low in seafood)
    * Bad field (likely you spend a large part of your life in EMF hell)
    * Over exercising / over training

Review those items for starters, and start CTing like a mad person .... you need it.

3. veelansu

veelansu New Member

And your vitamin d is low as you can see. Mine was 13 ng/dl. I started taking 10,000 ui of D3 daily and I'm in the sun when I can on the weekend, it's up to 57 now. I think you have to be above 60 to be optimal from what I can remember. Anyone else please chime in if I am wrong.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Absolutely - and higher is better.....mine is 80 after not supplementing all winter just to see where I would land. It was 143 last summer.....

5. oliveview

oliveview New Member

Thank you everyone for the advice! Now I'm off to do something cold...while eating seafood :)