1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

L- glutamine, how to take

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Cdk29, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Cdk29

Cdk29 New Member

Hi !

I've looked on the forum but didn't found clear sentence about it.

L-glutamine is one of the main supplement involved in Gut RX. But I can't find an argumented protocol :

- I read on a Jack Kruse's blog comment : 500 to 1500 mg of L glutamine a day. Can it be titrate up ? Or it's a non- trepassing area ?

- Should it be taken in meal or between ? I've found nothing about it. Some feedback about that ?

Thanks.
  2. harmony

harmony Harmony makes things grow lack of it things decay

most articles suggest start low and titrate up, it is denatured if taken with hot food or liquid, divided opinions on taking on an empty stomach or with food, buy powder as it works out cheaper, be aware of possible side effects (eg emotional, anxiety or if react to MSG). The following has plenty of comments from people who've taken it http://scdlifestyle.com/2015/09/l-glutamine-7-dos-and-donts/ . Hope someone else can help you from jacks forum perspective...
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you wont find anything about it because you should eat food not pills. Your gut improves as your environment improves.
    TANN, Danco3636 and Allin like this.
  4. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitoblue.com

I've not found that to be true, Jack.

I moved to a little village on the island of Madeira for 5 months in order to biohack sun/low emf/mountain water etc. My gut got worst due to not having access to a very restrictive diet that i can maintain at home. I'm still opento the idea that surface biology rules, but my n=1 (as little as it counts) certainly did not back up the your claims.
    Doyourcycle likes this.
  5. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood New Member