1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

KRUSIAN QUOTES

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MITpowered26, Mar 17, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

And now I really think you're heaven-sent
    'Cause you've been forcin' all these hollow hearts to feel again
    And now I really think you're heaven-sent
    But there's a beauty in being broken, I've been seein' it

2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

U cannot put a monetary number on human value. people still try to, because its what we know. It's like taking a vitamin d supplement versus getting sunlight. we think its the same, but vastly different.

mrc likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

My vaccine for rejection is Nature.

What gives you solace? After years in utter darkness littered by artificial light, I've forced my eyes into the light of the sun. As long as there is a sunrise in the world, how bad could things be really? I believe Nature is the solace for my soul. This solace place isn't a hiding place. It is a finding place for me. It is a place where I can create who I want to be. In essence, with reflection, I now see Nature has become my anchor, my solace, my opiate of choice. She has become my port of call.

mrc likes this.
  4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Apathy. This is being comfortably numb. That is the worst of the worst reactions you can have. ANYTHING else is better. ANYTHING else. Because you can't cook food without a fire...you cannot learn anything about yourself without emotion.

And so... even when someone appears to be eliciting a negative reaction within you, however condescending, arrogant, it may seem... turn that fucking shit into sugar.

And so... this is why Nature is so monumentally good for you, and why tech is so destructive.. because its the difference between being numb and being alive.

5. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

You're getting too detailed! The only one that matters if it's ignored is...

"Make like the sphinx!"

6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

You are either on TOP of it, or its on top of you.. CT, Sunrise, Life. Which it gonna be!

7. halvibe

halvibe New Member

Another quote from Dr. Kruse (parenthetical): "I don't give a sh-t what people think of me".
    I repeat a quote by Werner Erhard: "You can care about people, or you can care about what people think about you. And, you can't have both."
    I get the implication from these 2 quotes and it reinforces my appreciation of Jack Kruse.

MITpowered26 likes this.