1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

KRUSIAN QUOTES

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MITpowered26, Mar 17, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted in life. ""

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am my own highway. You are yours.......decided wisely what you will do in this life. Ultimately these choices will determine the road you're on and how and when you see your Stairway to Heaven. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk

3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Just found this yesterday...

"No human being itself should be considered impaired innately, instead there are environmental shortcomings that cause the impairment." Ubiq.3

Phosphene, Inger, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm passionate about life, time, and tribe. Every pore is dripping it; I'm not sure why, but it is oozing out of every pore now. You've got to jump or stay in the boat. I always throw caution to the wind and go for it all. We've got to become wise today so we don't cry tomorrow.

5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

" Never reinforce poor thinking in a student. Instead, challenge them with a phenomenal question and they'll look for his own answers..." I felt this one.

6. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

"We are not designed to stay in balance in life, we are designed for survival." March Webinar 2019

7. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

"the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself"

mrc, Christine_L, Mike David and 3 others like this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Not a kruse quote, but definetely an ode to the Krusian:

"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." --Ronald Reagan

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  9. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Hmmm, I am guilty of this and don't really see it as a good thing. I see many clients every day and can't stop myself from sharing what I am learning. Many of them are beginning to do some of the easy first steps toward improving their lives. In some ways I feel like a fraud because I am so enthusiastic about these ideas and changes yet I am not my best student. What is that crappy expression? "Those who can, do; those who can't teach." I now choose to believe that I am teaching as I learn and can't be expected to always be the "A" student.

I love all the quotes! Thanks everyone for sharing!!

caroline and MITpowered26 like this.
  10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Cool insights. I believe the masters can be effective in teaching and effecting insights in others, even as they are learning it on the fly, because they have honed their intuitive sense of touch - overtly, covertly. In other words, they talk to move within you, and not to talk at you. Something to put on my bucket list. lol

J

Kathy Spears, caroline and LieselK like this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

“Ideation without execution leads to deletion of all good ideas. Execution trumps debate. A debate is masturbation for procrastination.“

This one haunts me.

I do, however, need to give more credit for the many steps I HAVE taken, rather than bemoaning all that’s left undone.

recoen, caroline, Christine_L and 4 others like this.
  12. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Dr. JK:” it’s all about light. If you don’t know shit about light you don’t know shit about food. Food cannot fix your problem when you don’t get light right. “

caroline and MITpowered26 like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

slow light = matter

food = slow light

MITpowered26 likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  15. shah78

shah78 Gold

"MOVE TO THE YUCATAN"!! :)

caroline and LieselK like this.
  16. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

"Intuition is built by the light and darkness we allow into our lives."
    "The better the current in your body, the better your intuition will be."
    "if you are a stranger in your own forest you must change something."
    Mar webinar 2019

Bob Stirling and caroline like this.
  17. Personal favorite, sitting on my desk at work next to my salt lamp and indoor plants lol
    "If you aren't good enough for yourself, who are you good for!"

Not directly but an actually good fortune cookie quote that sounds Krusian
    "Think of what you will think of 10 years from now."

caroline likes this.
  18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

"man measures the world by his own yardstick, it is an inadequate tool but it is all we have."

DEEP.DEEP.DEEP.

Christine_L, recoen and caroline like this.
  19. Theka

Theka Gold

"Environment always trumps everything in biology, we just do not realize it"

Duchess Sunshine and Christine_L like this.
  20. mrc

mrc Silver