1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kruse Tracker

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by JC2K, May 15, 2012.

1. JC2K

JC2K New Member

This is a bit on the geeky side, but a lot of the MMO games have Developer Trackers that will list any posts by the game developers with links to the actual post in the thread they responded to.

Example:

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

It would make me feel a bit stalkerlike, but can we get something like that for Jack? We can do something almost the same with the search functionality, but you can't see the new responses, and if the response is buried in a thread, you have to go through the whole thread to find the post to see if it is even something that you want to read (might not be pertinent to your interests).

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

While you wait for this to develop...you can click on his user name (hover your mouse over it) and then click on see forum posts and you get all his posts.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After last week I don think this is good idea. In fact, I have made a decision this will be the only place I will be doing any talking/speaking/commenting on from here on out.

4. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

Are you referring to the cruise incident or something else?

5. Too bad for the world, yay for us.

6. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

+1 ........

7. admin

admin Guest

Dr. Kruse has spoken

8. JC2K

JC2K New Member

I was thinking only on this site, and actually, the suggestion from MJ pretty much covers what I was thinking of. So all good here.

9. Andrés

Andrés New Member

Not completely. We have the forum side covered, not the blog comments. Moreover, although a subscription feed for the comments would almost do, I haven't located it.

10. I'm at a quandry with the blog comments too - it would be nice to have a blog comment feed or something? Unless something pops up in the forum to remind me, I forget to go over to the blog.

Also MM's wouldn't more blog comments improve traffic numbers/ranks - so if we were spurred to more blog comments it would up the site numbers.

11. admin

admin Guest

Yes, we are still playing around with the comment system - we can even set up recent comments. But no tracker will be put in place for Dr. Kruse.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

on this site i would be OK with it.......just no where else.

13. I use 'find' in edit and use 'Jack Says' ......that picks out all the gold!

14. Andrés

Andrés New Member

@localad: "that picks out all the gold"... of that blog entry. I actually scroll looking for his photo :rolleyes:, but although I suppose almost all the activity is on the two most recent posts, it is not all the activity in the comments of all the blog entries.

15. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Hi Jack,

Still planning on presenting at AHS12? I certainly hope so. Don't let the idiots keep you down!

16. Andrés

Andrés New Member

@Misty: Now that the forum notifications are working, just let me upgrade the other petition: it would be nice if we could subscribe to a feed of all of the blog comments.