1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kruse Rx for ADHD......simple.

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, May 4, 2021.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-12-31_21-20-18.png

You are talking CDS and Andreas.
    That is another story. I am not there yet.
    But I use the floating container, as proposed by Andreas, so the water contains only the gas (ClO2).
    I have two bottles. One bottle is A, the other bottle is B.
    I am making my stuff according to the label as shown on the picture above.
    Measure the outcome.
    Expect to get 30ppm
    getting 3000ppm

Am I making mistake somewhere?
    Is the label questionable?

The label is at least partly questionable.
    The label says:
    Newer use at full strength.

That warning would make sense if the strength was 3000ppm
    That warning does not make sense if expected strength is 30ppm

/////////////////////////
    Note:
    I have just finished 3rd 1/2 L bottle and feel ok. The content of those bottles was measured as about 3000ppm

/////////

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  2. Amber Moss

Amber Moss New Member

I'm confused, I have extremely limited time on here and can't make sense of this at the moment. Can someone tell me why I should do this and how?

3. Amber Moss

Amber Moss New Member

He has a slight tongue tie - he can't suck his thumb/fingers he's tried...same with dummy. Can't get a suction lock. Thanks again!!! Happy New Year :)

4. Amber Moss

Amber Moss New Member

Also I'm reluctant to take your advice. I ended up with an iodine overload last time!! :):whistle:

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

reluctant
    study the issue, then figure out what is best for you
    Have a happy New Year!!

Whatever advice you take, you apply it at your own responsibility.
    upload_2022-1-1_10-57-15.png

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

iodine
    is one of the halogens
    If you started when loaded up with the wrong halogens
    you might have experienced detoxification reaction.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be even more careful
    if you would want to use Chlorine Dioxide.

Both, Iodine and Chlorine Dioxide
    are highly helpful,
    but if you are full of junk that they remove
    have to do it slowly.

upload_2022-1-1_11-23-5.png
    upload_2022-1-1_11-14-30.png

Amber Moss likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

Do NOT take iodine - I really screwed myself with Lugol's - eat all the kelp/nori etc you want and seafood - go natural every time... Here is a video and there is a picture to the right that explains what to do so even dippy me can fathom it:)

https://andreaskalcker.com/en/cds-clo2/protocolos-cds.html#sppb-tab-1607267322453

You honestly can't go wrong with the cold:) And obviously you are a sunshine/seafood convert:) My kid was hyper - he turned out great in the end so my advice is not to stress and just have him exercise a lot - Happy New Year:)

Brain Gut #6 chats about all the different seaweeds and what they do...

ND Hauf, Amber Moss and Freebird like this.
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

Also known as killing your thyroid with too much iodine... unless you have enough selenium on board... JK doesn't advocate iodine either...

Brain Gut #6 chats about all the different seaweeds and what they do...

ND Hauf and Amber Moss like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

JK lives lots of stuff for the doctors to work on.
    How else they can get the 25 Bitcoins, (and some (starting) hope for freedom).

Good that you mentioned selenium.
    Good Circadian Rhythm, another.
    If Circadian Rhythm questionable, hydrocortisone + DHEAs

Another, good kidneys.
    All excess iodine is peed out.
    Some doctors even recommend measuring
    iodine supplementation
    and
    how much is peed out.
    then, keep increasing supplemental iodine until you pee out 100% of it.

Lots of work.
    Usual average need 50mg/day (I do that since I learned about that idea). That was about 10 years before JK started his board. Long time before I met JK on daily apple.

In trouble 100mg/day is not out of the question.

Amber Moss likes this.
  10. Freebird

Freebird New Member

The first six protocols:

PROTOCOL A

AS AMATEUR OR BEGINNER

The first dose is 3 ml CDS (or three activated drops (in a 1: 1 ratio if there is no CDS) adding 200 ml of water, before sleeping, on the first day of treatment.
    On the second day another 3ml CDS (or three activated drops) are taken by adding 200 ml of water, one hour after breakfast and another three activated drops by adding 200 ml of water, before sleeping.
    On the third day, the two previous doses are taken, after breakfast and before sleeping, adding another dose one hour after eating.
    Then you continue with the same three doses, one hour after breakfast, lunch and before sleeping, the necessary time of the treatment, until you feel recovered.
    This protocol is suitable for long-term application and also serves as maintenance.

PROTOCOL B

AS BASIC (EQUIVALENT TO OLD PROTOCOL 1000 by Jim Humble)

Usually it begins with a low dose of 6 daily activated drops, adding them to a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water, during the first 3 days; then the dose is increased to about 12 activated drops, adding them to a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water, during the next 4 days; then up to 18 drops daily, adding them to a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water, for 7 days, and finally up to 24 drops, adding them to a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water, for a period of 7 days more.
    The daily dose should always be taken throughout the day, divided into 8 to 12 parts (marks can be made on the bottle). It is advisable to activate the corresponding daily dose every morning, and add it to a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water and drink a little every hour, during the rest of the treatment, whose standard duration is three weeks, or the necessary time treatment, until you feel recovered.

If nausea is experienced, the dose will be reduced to the previous level.
    6 drops 3 days in a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water.
    12 drops 4 days in a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water.
    18 drops 7 days in a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water.
    24 drops 7 days in a bottle of 1 to 1,5 liters of water.

The sicker a person is, the slower the increase in dose has to be.

One activated drop of sodium chlorite with the acid is equivalent to approximately 1 ml of CDS

PROTOCOL C

AS CDS (OLD PROTOCOL 101)

10 ml of CDS 3000 ppm (or 100 ml of CDS 300 ppm) are added to 1 liter of water, per day.
    One part is taken every hour, until the contents of the bottle are finished (8 to 12 doses).
    In case of serious illness or danger to life, the dose should be increased, slowly and progressively, in separate doses, taken throughout the day and depending on how you feel, reaching max. 30 ml per liter of water. If it is necessary to drink more, prepare another bottle of water. The dose should be reduced if you feel sick or nauseous. 60 ml should not be exceeded in 12 daily doses (5 ml / h for 100 kg). The duration of the treatment would be the time necessary, until you feel recovered (dose response).

● Protocol C = 10 ml of CDS 3000 ppm in 1 liter of water, for day.

The C protocol is the one used to treat most diseases and also to do a general cleaning of toxins or 'detox'. It is also A detoxification procedure, probably the most effective known. To date it does not give problems of side effects or unwanted interactions, and it does not usually cause diarrhea when completely absorbed in the stomach. If you are taking other medications, you should keep a safe distance of time, from one to two hours, so that you do not lose the effectiveness of the CDS.

PROTOCOL D

DERMATOLOGICAL, FOR THE SKIN

A spray nozzle is filled with CDS 0,3% (3000 ppm) and applied to the affected area. It is applied directly to the skin in case of wounds, burns or other skin problems. The solution should not cause stinging or burning, rather it relieves pain and bleeding. The operation can be repeated several times a day (even once an hour). In some sensitive cases, such as mucous membranes, it may be necessary to lower the concentration with a little water. It is not used for occlusive dressings in concentrated form!

PROTOCOL E

AS ENEMAS

10 ml of CDS (or 10 drops of activated CD) is used for every liter of warm water, at approximately body temperature. Intestinal irrigators are usually about 2 liters. The irrigator is filled with water and the CDS is added. A little petroleum jelly or cream is applied to the tip of it, while it is inserted into the rectum. The best position is to lie on the right side to facilitate easy penetration of the water. The valve opens and the colon begins to fill. It can be done in several small batches or also in one go, depending on the conditions and well-being of the person.
    Try to retain the liquid for about three minutes before evacuating, to increase efficiency. More than five minutes is not necessary. 10 ml of CDS for each liter of warm water or alternatively 10 activated drops of CD for each liter of warm water.

This protocol is essential in cases of chronic liver diseases, parasitosis, autism and other gastrointestinal diseases.
    Depending on the degree of the disease and the patient's condition, it is usually applied up to once a day, preferably at night, before sleeping. As a general rule it is used every two or three days for one or two weeks. There are reports of people who have used this protocol up to twice a day, for a long time, for serious illnesses, without having had negative side effects in most cases. It is best to adapt it to each person. You can add sea water: 1 part sea water + 3 fresh water.

Many people have found the YOGUI system very useful:
    - 3 nights in a row.
    - 3 nights: one yes and one no.
    - 3 nights: every 3 days.
    - 3 nights, one per week.

Although this protocol is effective, for hemorrhoids and rectal fissures it is more
    easy to apply P knob protocol.

● Most diseases have their origin in the intestinal gastric system.
    ● CDS eliminates toxicity and breaks adhesions.
    ● By eliminating toxicity, fatigue is reduced.
    ● CDS removes biofilm, bacteria, candida, fungus, encapsulated fecal matter, and protozoan parasites

PROTOCOL F

AS FREQUENTLY (VIRAL PROTOCOL)

1 dose: 1 ml of CDS every 15 minutes, for 1 hour and 45 minutes in eight doses = 8 ml of CDS in 1 liter of water You can add 8 ml of CDS 0,3%, in a one liter bottle of water (distilled or mineral) and divide the bottle into 8 equal parts, marking them with lines, and drink one brand every fifteen minutes.

Protocol F = Frequent

This protocol is used to combat acute viral and bacterial infections:

1. 1 ml of CDS 15 minutes, for 1 hour and 45 minutes in eight doses = 8 ml of CDS. We dissolve the takes of 1ml of CDS (0.3%) in 100ml of water.

2. You can add 8 ml of CDS concentrate (0.3%) to a one liter bottle of water and divide the bottle into 8 equal parts, marking these with felt tip pen lines, and drink one mark down every fifteen minutes.

3. Depending on the severity, we can do protocol F once or twice a day:

○ In case of doing it 2 times: we do it morning and afternoon (spaced at least 2h)

○ If we do it once, we continue with protocol C the rest of the day.

(why I didn't copy all the protocols when I made this Word doc, I don't remember... maybe it was late in the evening and I wanted to get off the computer)

Amber Moss likes this.
  11. Amber Moss

Amber Moss New Member

I love this forum, thank you all!!

Freebird likes this.
  12. Amber Moss

Amber Moss New Member

Yeah I get it. I felt like a dickhead for taking unsolicited advice. Lesson learnt. Still reluctant. :);)

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-1-2_10-21-49.png

But it looks like the label on the bottles A and B are mistaken.
    It looks like instead of 30ppm it should say 3000ppm (maybe little less, but much more than 30)
    ---
    Note that label talks about 3 drops and 4oz of water
    These are small quantities, easy to make large mistakes.
    It would be better to deal with one or two liters of water and appropriate amounts of A and B, to average out mistakes as much as possible.
    ---
    I need to clarify this. Hopefully someone is following of what I am saying.
    But clarification must be supported in as much detailed way as possible.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    Penny likes this.
  14. Penny

Penny New Member

So Janz - now my poor head is swimming... have you taken 3 drops, mixed it, stuck it into 4 oz of water and measured it? Because that is what I did a few times.. like you said, it should be 30 PPM - how much are you reading with your measuring sticks? thanks:)

One of the problems is when he says to pour distilled water around the shot glass until it's almost to the top, he gives no actual volume measurement - unless it's 250CC... ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You did:
    3drops A plus 3 drops B added to 4 oz of water
    have you measured the outcome?
    Remember
    label (on A and B) says that it should result in 30ppm

=============================================
    I am working on larger amounts of water.
    and convert drops to volume in cc,and use syringe to measure cc (of A & B).
    By now I have found two estimates of the volume of one drop.
    -------------------------------
    https://www.conversion-metric.org/volume/drop-to-cubic_centimeter
    1 drop = 0.0648524 cm³
    this the first that I posted results of, and it over-estimated (the A and B)

https://www.unitconverters.net/volume/milliliter-to-drop.htm
    1 drop = 0.05 mL
    I am about to post results of this. They are lower than in previous test
    but
    much higher than 30ppm

1.5 liter=50.7210341 oz
    50.7210341/4*3=38.04078 drops
    38.04078*0.05=1.902039=~1.9cc
    I put 38 drops (of water) into syringe, and it came to 1.9cc
    Note A & B are mostly water.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Penny
    Please read and tell me how many ppm's you see.

I used flash to make this picture (iPhone 12 pro max)

Higher value is from original mixture
    The lower value, I took 1cc of original mixture into syringe, then added 9cc of plain water
    poured all into container, mixed, dipped measuring stick

upload_2022-1-4_8-44-46.jpeg

============================
    No flash used
    upload_2022-1-4_8-50-59.jpeg

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are many patents for the use of chlorine dioxide. Here’s a list a some of them: Use

Patent number

Non-toxic antiseptic

(Pat 4035483 / 1977)

To fight amoebas in humans

(Pat.4296102 / 1981)

AIDS-derived dementia treatment

(Pat.5877222 /1999)

General skin disease treatment

(Pat 4737307 / 1988)

Live blood disinfectant

(Pat. 5019402/ 1991)

For faster wound healing

(Pat. 5855922 / 1999)

General oral care (Procter & Gamble)

(Pat. 6251372B1/ 2001)

Bacteria-derived infection treatment

(Pat. 5252343 / 1993)

Severe burn treatment

(Pat.4317814/ 1982)

Bone marrow regeneration

(Pat. 4851222 /1989)

Alzheimer’s, dementia, etc. treatment

(Pat. 8029826B2 /2011)

Animal immune system stimulant

(Pat. 6099855 /2000)

Immune system stimulant (Bioxy, Inc.)

(Pat. 5830511/ 1998)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    John Schumacher likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Your CDS concentration to 3000 ppm (= 0.3 %) is now ready to use. Notes: » Always store the CDS to 3000 ppm (=0.3%) in the refrigerator or a cool place. » This gas-enriched water is what we call CDS. » It’s best to keep the prepared CDS in an amber colored, glass pharmacy bottle, to make sure the gas stays fixed in the water, avoiding excessive evaporation when opening the jar. » The water should now be a deep yellow, very similar to the color of sunflower oil. » Color is an indicator of the concentration. The deeper the yellow, the higher the concentration. Usually, the saturation point is around 3000 ppm which means 0.3%. In technical terms, this means 3 grams of gas per liter (1000 grams) of water. » You can check the concentration with 3002 type chlorine dioxide strips from La Motte ®. Do not inhale the gas directly!

How do we measure 3000 ppm when the strips don’t measure more than 500 ppm? To do this, you must first dilute the CDS from the jar to a 1:9 ratio; that means, one part of CDS to nine parts of distilled water. A test strip value of 300 indicates an optimal concentration. If your CDS is less concentrated, just add more of it to the daily dose, to compensate. Don’t worry too much about obtaining the maximum concentration; you should always start with a low dose anyway, and increase it gradually up to a comfortably tolerated concentration. If it is weaker than optimal, just take a bit more. If you don’t have tests trips available, you can always estimate the concentration by remembering that the color of CDS at 0.3% (3000 ppm) is similar to the color of sunflower oil.
    =============================================================================
    LaMotte Insta-Test 3002 Chlorine Dioxide Single Factor Test Strip, 0-500ppm Range (Vial of 50 Strips): Ph Test Strips: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

upload_2022-1-4_12-40-43.png

19. Penny

Penny New Member

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I did not say that we can't use strips 0-2500ppm.
    I bought them myself and use them.
    Please read the concentration from the pictures I posted (and let me know what you read).

I have found what strips he used. Found them (3002) on amazon and posted them for your information.
    There is a problem with them, have to wait about two weeks to get them.

Looks like he shows a number of ways of making the CDS.
    The 3000ppm is not critical, since it is diluted before consumption.
    The way I am making it is convenient, but it is less than 3000ppm (should be 30ppm per label), (but it is much more).
    Suits me fine. So far, I am drinking 1/2 liter/day (without any diluting) (in small sips), probably more than I should.
    Do not feel anything bad (or anything good).

Life is good.
    Happy New Year Penny!!