1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kruse Longevity Farm: Built In Faraday Cage For 5G (but bed canopies are a NO NO!)

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Matt Justice, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You guys seen the cage bed before? :ninja:

Can't believe a company hasn't made a commercial version available, of course at 7 to 8 feet in height instead.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Yes I would love to build one of these, but with a higher top my wife has always wanted a four poster bed.

The only trouble is some say it’s hard to change the sheets and getting in and out can be problematic

I would love to see a professional company design a well thought out Faraday four poster bed with easy door access incase you need to pee in the night.

To test it and find no nnEMFs can get inside would be a joy. You only bring your phone in to test it, but never usually bring in anything electronic

You can even have you phone close to the cage, voice activated you can talk on speakerphone, or even watch YouTube or whatever with blueblocker glasses, as long as the electronics are outside the cage you are safe from nnEMFs

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

But if you loop can stay in bed.

4. Solidsilverteeth

So true :)

But I actually dry fast for 12 hr out of every 24,

So I stop drinking from 6pm to 6am

5. Solidsilverteeth

One problem I hear with sleeping inside a faraday cage is that if there is a fail in the seal, any small gap at all then it can be worse than not having one, because EMFs build up in there.

I would love to see a professional company make a well thought out design

6. Solidsilverteeth

If a professional made option is not available, I would seriously like to build a four poster bed faraday cage.

Thinking of a magnetic door easily openable but completely sealed tight when closed, no fear of any gaps or leakage.

Dr Kruse said cheap chicken wire is enough, so it not cost much.

I’m wondering has anybody else ever made such a faraday cage to sleep in before?

There are several on YouTube, it has anybody here ever had experience sleeping inside a nnEMF safe bubble?

For some unknown reason the rumour has been spread that these are not a good idea, where did this rumour start and what I it based on?

7. recoen

recoen Gold

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  8. recoen

recoen Gold

9. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

If it blocks out native emfs like shuman resonance or possibly stuff we cant measure. Just a thought nothing to back it up

10. Solidsilverteeth

Yes I think his applies to trying to faraday your house, or a building. Every time you open the door or window you will let a little in, and it’s hard to get out.

But a bed will be easier, never ever have electricity inside it. Only open the door to get in and out, and make sure it’s completely sealed while you sleep inside it.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  11. Solidsilverteeth

So what is the answer then, don’t bother with any canopy or faraday cage?

Just do cold water therapy, grounding and sun gazing?

I can turn off all my WiFi and nnEMFs at night, but everyone on earth is bombarded by HAARP and the multiple hadron collider as well as other scalar weapons.

I’m happier inside my silver threaded canopy which goes right under my mattress and creates a safe bubble that no nnEMF can penetrate while we sleep

12. Solidsilverteeth

Yes good thoughts, I actually have my crystals and Japanese power stones inside my silver threaded faraday canopy. Again just thoughts nothing to back it up.