1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kruse Longevity Farm: Built In Faraday Cage For 5G (but bed canopies are a NO NO!)

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Matt Justice, Dec 16, 2018.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Yes, lots of effective ways to detox, including sauna and ionic foot baths (just be careful to use a quality foot bath product-- not cheap and possibly unsafe junk from China).

2. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

The farm has dense evergreen tree growth providing natural protection also has low population density giving it an advantage with the inverse square law. Water is also used there as a natural faraday cage. Dr. Kruse is floating on the buyou surrounded by trees.

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

You paint a pleasing picture about the Farm. I hope they can buy up as much land surrounding the Farm as possible to ensure it will remain a sanctuary.

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  4. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Jack seems to think ahead of just about everybody.

5. Rob Alexander

Rob Alexander New Member

Helpful post, yeah its so specific. Which is good.

I kill the breaker , sleep on a magnetico, been drinking some olive oil before sleep to allow for water creation at night. Suggestion on a good meter that is affordable. haven't got one yet because I'm not in a position to move but maybe move the bed if reading are worse in onbe spot. bad away from the wall is good for sure.

Sajid Mahmood and MingP like this.
  6. Rob Alexander

Rob Alexander New Member

I just started. I was doing strict intermittent fasting for a long time but wanted to try to consume good fat before bed for low deuterium creation for increased charge as I sleep on the magnetico. At this point I can't seem to think much about Dave Asbrey except that hes total off base (on just about everything). honey would do the opposite of my goals.

Thanks for the meter tip I need one for sure

7. MingP

MingP New. Gold. Thirsty.

I have the exact same sentiments and am on the same journey!
    Greetings from the equator.

8. MingP

MingP New. Gold. Thirsty.

Heya Rob,

How does drinking olive oil before sleep allow for water creation at night?

And regarding Asprey, yea, fully agree.
    He's become like the old batman cartoons, for every problem "oh look! Bulletproof [fill in gizmo/gadget/supplement]!"

caroline likes this.
  9. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Why are bed canopies a no no, as long as they block all nnEMFs?

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Matrix water is made from hydrogen taken from fatty acids and oxygen from breath.
    Dr Boros drinks olive oil.
    That part should be ok.

Consuming anything should happen during daylight.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

if you listen to the Luke storey chat very early on the changes implemented at the farm are mentioned and what could be options for less cash intensive projects.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  12. Solidsilverteeth

Anybody have info why silver shield canopies are not recommended?

I think they are brilliant as long as they go all the way around and create a safe bubble where no EMFs can penetrate

It’s those precious hours while you sleep that your body makes the most stem cells

As long as they work, I think silver threaded canopies are the best bet, you can soon test to see if your phone can get signal or WiFi.

But am I missing something?

13. Rob Alexander

Rob Alexander New Member

Brain Hoyer selling a specific type of cloth for canopy - not all created equal
    No no?

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  14. ElectricUniverse

Agreed, no food 3 or 4 hours before bedtime. Otherwise, body will be trying to digest/store it at night while it is also performing rest and repair activities. Bad timing.

Danco3636 likes this.
  15. Solidsilverteeth

Silver is best conductor of any element

Copper one of the next best

But silver is so cheap right now.

Creating a silver faraday safe bubble around your bed is a great idea, you could have smart metres, WiFi boosters, cordless phones and 5G all close, but the nnEMFs all go right aright around the safe bubble unable to penetrate

I can’t find any reasons why faraday canopies are not a good idea,

Can anybody tell me what I’m missing?

16. recoen

recoen Gold

Waves tunnel...

17. Solidsilverteeth

The silver faraday canopy has to go right around under the mattress creating a complete safe bubble so that any nnEMFs go right around it unable to penetrate inside.

18. recoen

recoen Gold

How do you get in said faraday cage?

That is not how physics works. For example, see @Matt Justice post at the end of page 1 on this thread. Sometimes we need to give up/ modify our beliefs when we learn new information.

19. Solidsilverteeth

You unzip it climb in then zip it back up.

Yes you do need to keep the possibility of needed to modify beliefs

20. Solidsilverteeth

This seems to be over complicated, when it so simple.

You can create a safe bubble where nnEMFs go right round the bubble and can not get inside.

You can test if it work, once you zip it closed does you’re phone get signal or WiFi?

If not then you have created a 5G and WiFi free nnEMF free safe bubble

Last edited: May 8, 2019