1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kruse Longevity Farm: Built In Faraday Cage For 5G (but bed canopies are a NO NO!)

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Matt Justice, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Howdy Howdy,

Saw a picture of lead backed drywall going in at this place... Forgive my ignorance, but aren't you creating a faraday cage within the entire building?

Maybe there's something else at play, but I thought the general stance on faraday cages that will be exposed to the coming 5G (like all the threads I searched on bed canopies for instance) was a no go?

It looks like there are a few windows from what I can tell, and other penetration points that would allow entry, no?

Could be way off base, just curious. I'd love to comment on the 3d printed houses thread, and talk about adding different types of carbon to the mix... but most of these are closed threads? I flew to Taos, NM last year to check out earthships, and am very interested in utilizing earth sheltered structures to accomplish some cool things out of the box.

Anyhow, I'll poke around a bit more, and see if I can add any value to the sauna threads. Sure wish I would have found this place sooner!!!

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Faraday cages as impenetrable fortresses of solitude against nnEMF sounds good in principle. But you have pointed out some concerns.

I still think that, given the current state of RF-EMF shielding technology, using carbon materials that absorb, rather than reflect or scatter, microwaves would be the safest. Dense carbon fiber mats for this purpose have been on market for some time (I have some, they do work remarkably well, but I don't know how they will stack up against 5G frequencies and millimeter wave forms.

In case you are curious where microwave radiation goes when it encounters carbon mats-- the radiation is dissipated into heat energy.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Sure, agreed. To be clear, my intention by asking is to learn, not poke holes in what someone else is doing by bringing up concerns.

This came up because I have a new neighbor that installed some type of wifi extender, that I'm now detecting in my bedroom. (with meters, not seat of the pants) I was looking in to adding a bed canopy, but found a ton of info illustrating how a grounded net in close proximity to AC wiring, can leech electric fields even closer than they are now. (since it's so close to your body when sleeping)

Of course, anyone bringing in any device emissions would be a huge concern, even without 5g as of yet... This made me wonder about the lead cage at the Farm, and the thought process about future mitigation.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Bed shielding canopy nets are a mixed bag. I believe you are correct in stating that grounded canopies might interact with electric fields in your house.

Personally, I use an ungrounded canopy net made of SwissShield Daylight fabric that does not require grounding to shield properly. It is composed of a fabric with 92% polyester net-knit, with 8% silver-plated copper fiber content. I have acceptably low RF meter readings inside it.

Again, I am not an EMF mitigation expert so this is not the last word in creating your own sleep sanctuary. I encourage you to research the heck out of this subject and please do bring us your findings.

Alex97232, Matt Justice and drezy like this.