1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kruse Inspired Christmas List

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by QiGuy1997, Dec 14, 2013.

1. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

Hi everyone! My mom has been requesting I make a Christmas list for her for some time now and I figured you guys could help me out on what to ask for. Book/product recommendations would be great.
    So far I have basics like:
    The Epi-Paleo RX
    The Body Electric
    Power, Sex, Suicide: Mitochondria and the Meaning of Life
    Blue light blocking glasses

What would you recommend for a Kruse influenced Christmas list?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

The book by Dr Merino .... Going Somewhere: Truth about a life in science
    books by/about Albert Enstein

a dehydrator
    a crockpot
    99% chocolate
    half a GF cow
    a vacation to Florida [or OZ] if you live in the north!
    a consult with Dr. Tim Jackson - if you need it
    a "gold" membership here if you don't already have it ..... actually - I would put that at the top of the list!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

cod livers are a great idea - I have forgotten about those

Sally - fo you know about the different colours of lenses? do these block blue lite?

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have two UVEX orange glasses. Both block blue light beautifully. But they also have the "UV Extreme" phrase as part of their names. And they are a lot cheaper. I suppose because these are new. I may have to wait for the dust to settle a bit before grabbing a pair. Perhaps soon there will be a review or two.

Just because you see orange lenses, doesn't mean they are what you need. They need to make a blue LED light, or the blue and purple parts of a rainbow disappear.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I spent a lot of time at my eye glass place going over this .... that is exactly right - just because they are yellow or orange doesn't mean they block blue light.
    I can't get the cod livers here .... won't get thru customs.... ugh

7. nicld

nicld Gold

For smaller ideas how about a black tourmaline pendant, a Trion:Z bracelet, iodine drops.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Maybe we should ask ..... How much money is your Mom willing to spend???

what about a magnetico?

the light thingy that you stick up your nose?

9. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

The magnetico is a bit too pricey. I could get the red light, but then I won't get much else so I'm thinking I'll just buy that for myself.

10. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'd love to find a can of cod liver in the bottom of my stocking...

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love how Amazon asks if you need your cod livers gift wrapped!

12. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

How funny! I'm just writting a post for my blog about '10 things a bio-hacker might want for christmas' and came here to see if any special brand for blue light blockers was recomended and just found out this thread. LOL

13. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I think I'll ask Santa for a windup watch. Oh and maybe a windup travel alarm clock.
    Do you think he could send me some meters so I can test for EMF? hmmm, I wonder if he is still at the local mall...
    ;)