1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kristi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Kristi Lambert, Dec 2, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

What wonderful five things did you do for yourself today ......

Thanks for the links - I think this stuff is so important for our well being.

2. Kristi Lambert

Kristi Lambert New Member

Five things:
    1) Bought a small mosquito netting enclosure in which I can sit in my front yard or back yard safely (Zika virus concerns) - LEOSO-Portable-Folding-Opening-Mosquito - it has netting on the floor of it so I can properly ground through it while sunning - had to do this because our back porch has a mostly southern exposure so I have to ground outside.
    2) Got my canister of Amazing Grass wheatgrass - I was using their superfood blends, but they all have alfalfa powder, and I noticed in re reading Jack's Leptin Rx documents that alfalfa sprouts have saponins so I assume alfalfa in any form would be bad?
    3) Did some bulk food prep and made some coconut-based condiments - a nice mayonnaise and a sour cream.
    4) Found that my local Publix store now has cage-free and free-range eggs so bought a couple dozen - perfect for my mayo recipe.
    5) Stocked up on canned oysters, kippers (Dollar Store has them for a great price)

Namaste
    -K

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  3. Kristi Lambert

Five things:

1) Unpacked my mosquito enclosure
    2) Did a thorough mildew cleaning on my cold tub and put fresh water in again - cooling it with the chiller now
    3) Explored grounding options for indoors again so I can ground all day/night - I had tried the wall plug/grounding mat before,
    and would like to try running a wire out the window to rod this time
    4) Blood sugar readings are still not coming down after 3 weeks of ketogenic diet (still over 200!) so ordered macadamia nuts and
    oil for a fat fast - knowing that this is a light issue, I am hoping that I can flush out any extra glucose like I have done in the past
    and still follow the leptin reset steps using mostly fat until the glucose levels are safe
    5) Found magnolia bark extract and trying that to lower my cortisol levels so I can cope at night

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  4. Kristi Lambert

Five things:
    1) Went on a date with hubby and had a lovely time
    2) Found a nice little beanbag chair I can use in my mosquito enclosure
    3) Found my nice big bottle of macadamia oil in one of my storage bins for my recipes
    4) Downloaded a bunch of music/tones for my morning meditation/grounding/sunning
    5) Stocked up on organic lemon juice so I can sip on a liver cleansing drink daily

Namaste
    -K

caroline likes this.
  5. Kristi Lambert

Five things:
    1) Set up my mosquito enclosure with bean bag chair for grounding/sunning
    2) Added more UV lamps to my sitting area in the house
    3) Took some quiet time for meditation
    4) had a huge lovely salad with all my favorite superfoods
    5) Created a nice waffle batter that can be either savory or sweet - gonna try seafood waffles
    Namaste
    -K

Jenny S and caroline like this.
  6. Kristi Lambert

Five things:
    1) As Dr Kruse says, a pescetarian vegetarian diet is optimal, so doing that
    2) Emphasizing Amazing Greens powders (ORAC and Immune formulas)
    3) Enjoying my mosquito enclosure
    4) Enjoying fatty coffee
    5) Enjoying meditation with the solfeggio tones

Namaste'
    -K

caroline likes this.