1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kristi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Kristi Lambert, Dec 2, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

Your are not a "bad girl" you have just made some "unoptimal" decisions. Just like one is not fat one has excess fat.

Keep us posted. I might do another round here shortly as my garden will be producing lots of tomatoes and cucumbers for me to eat.

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  2. Kristi Lambert

Kristi Lambert New Member

Finally back on the horse, I have missed you all here, sending xoxoxox - I have been lurking on the Quantum FB forum, but now I am starting my leptin reset and attempting to regain my sanity :) Blessing to all!

nicld, shah78 and fitness@home like this.
  3. Spanishjeff

Spanishjeff New Member

Missed you Kristi!I am so happy to hear you are back.

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”a quote from Winston Churchill.

And one of my favourites

Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. Earl Nightingale
    Keep at it and you can't fail,the only way to fail is if we give up!

Namaste

Jeff x

caroline, Lahelada and Kristi Lambert like this.
  4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Wow, both Kristi and Jeff! Long time no talk ;)

Good to hear from both of you!

5. Kristi Lambert

Blessings, it's most awesome to hear from both of you too :)

fitness@home likes this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

A good to see you from me too !

7. Kristi Lambert

:love: :love: :love:

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are going to stick this time?

I need to spend way less time on my computer .....as we all do.

9. Kristi Lambert

I will do all I can to mitigate my circumstances :) I have been in a caregiver role for a loved one where stress is very high, but I have no excuse - I was using food to self medicate to drown out my grief, but have always known what Jack and all of you have taught me is what matters and that I have the tools, so as I learn to accept and deal with what's happening and prepare so that I can keep what's my health while in hospitals and deprived of sleep on a nightly basis I can hang in there - as Dr K said, as long as I am in such a situation I am screwed - but I can follow are your examples and do all I can to mitigate - thanks for giving me a shoutout Caroline :) I love you all so much, you are and always will be my peeps!

cinnamon, fitness@home and caroline like this.
  10. Kristi Lambert

Thanks soooo much, that means the world to me :love: :love: :love:

11. Kristi Lambert

You are a sweetheart, thank you! I love all your beautiful, as well as the funny, facebook posts, you and hubby are adorable!

fitness@home likes this.
  12. Kristi Lambert

Blessings, Jeff! Just what I needed :love: :love: :love: I am still trying to catch up on journals, so I just wanted to say I hope things are going well with you, and again thank you sooo much xoxoxox and Namaste!

13. Kristi Lambert

Thanks soooo much, you are such a sweetheart xoxoxox

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Okay then ....lets forget all the mushy stuff and get down to business!

This is your one and only life - don't piss it away [please] ....I understand that you have a lot on your plate - we all do.

There are lots of stories here that would make your hair curl. Stories that break your heart ...but that is life.

I am glad you came back........ but food is no longer your friend. You need to love yourself and care for yourself .... okay??????

from now on - medicate with music, get yourself some drums, sing at the top of your lungs, dance around naked

Get on it! do it! you have the tools.

Sometimes you may take a step or two backwards - we all do. We are all human and some days don't go quite to plan.
    Just pick yourself up and dust yourself off and move forward.

Our optimal journey isn't always straight forward - there will be bumps, and likely huge heart breaking bumps ...but that should and will make us stronger.

I want to read every single day, five things that you did for yourself .....

no excuses....

Lahelada likes this.
  15. Kristi Lambert

Okay, no more mushy stuff from me.
    Never meant to imply that my situation even compares to anyone else's.
    Five things:
    Took weekly respite time this morning on the water's edge grounding and sunning.
    Bought all my leptin reset food.
    Spent time meditating.
    Re filled CT tub and started chilling it down.
    Ordered new batch of needed supplements.

Thanks for your help
    -K

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    caroline, Lahelada and fitness@home like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

good job!

I will be back tomorrow .....

5 things.....

17. Kristi Lambert

Five things:
    Did some grounding and sunning in back yard
    Listened to my favorite jazz
    Listened to solfeggio tones/music
    Enjoyed a sea salt bath
    Rubbed body with coconut oil with carrot seed essential oil

caroline and Lahelada like this.
  18. Kristi Lambert

Five things:
    Took two refreshing naps
    Enjoyed the harvest moon this morning while grounding/sunning
    More solfeggio healing tones and meditation
    Enjoyed a cold brew of dandelion/hibiscus/green tea
    Enjoyed a load of salmon and of pork shoulder today

Jude and caroline like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Good job! I am so proud of you!

Carrot seed essential oil - interesting. I am just falling in love with essential oils.

How do you determine which company sells the best oils? As far as potency goes? I suppose price primarily?

Please tell us more about solfeggio.....

20. Kristi Lambert

Thanks, Caroline!

I started using these with music and really like them.
    Here is a decent explanation of the solfeggio frequencies:
    https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/

I love the essential oils too. I cautiously only use DoTerra or Young Living or Peppermint Jim brands so far because they are touted to be clear of chemicals in their processing and are listed as therapeutic grade. I have been afraid to try other brands yet. I mix the carrot seed oil with jojoba oil. I use the peppermint oil and rosemary oil a lot. I love this web site as it has a huge database of issues and solutions:
    http://www.oil-testimonials.com/

Spanishjeff and caroline like this.