1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kristi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Kristi Lambert, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Kristi Lambert

Kristi Lambert New Member

Hi there lovely peeps! I hope everyone has a lovely Mother's Day weekend! Here is my latest update on my journal:

Blessings and Namaste :):cool::p:D

Jude likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh man Kristi...lol that was kinda funny..... Hey, we all stumble and fall at time, just continue on the road to optimal :) :) :) You are strong :)
    Maybe sometimes we need to mess it up a little to really appreciate how good it feels when we do it all right ;)

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  3. Kristi Lambert

Thanks so much for that, Inger, I can't begin to express how much that means to me :) You have a beautiful heart :cool::p:D:)

4. Kristi Lambert

My apologies for the delay in getting back on the horse...no excuse, but was in hospital with my Mom...now she and I are finally both recovering from the experience. Getting released finally, we felt like hostages finally free LOL :)

Here is a quick update:

Jude likes this.
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

First, do not apologize!!! You did nothing wrong to anyone that you need to apologize for. So you had a stumble but you are getting back on your feet again.

I am very interested in seeing how you do on the non-traditional protocol. I am in the last couple weeks of a round and I do eat salmon and oysters for breakfast but an leary of adding too many fats (and boy do I miss them).

6. Kristi Lambert

Bless your heart Nicole, thanks so much for that :):cool::p:D You are always a source of inspiration! I hear ya on the fats bigtime :)

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kristi, Kristi, Kristi ...... I was beginning to think you're perfect!

That was only a minor detour ....we have all been there girl! certainly no need to apologise to anyone - this is your journey. You are so lovely ....and you are definitely a starfish!

The saddest thing of all is when you fall down ...and don't get back up! You have learned a lot about yourself ...... necessary part of becoming a fully functioning adult ....and the journey continues!

much love and hugs......xoxo

nicld and Kristi Lambert like this.
  8. Kristi Lambert

Blessings, Caroline, you are a rockstarfish - and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you - bgtime hugs! xoxoxox

caroline likes this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

Kristi, I love your way of doing hcg, it rocks :) load up on fatty seafood, it want hurt you I bet, even if you get in more calories and fat... :) :) :)
    i even did meals with 500 grams of raw salmon...lol (kinda cheated but I did not feel bad about it one bit..:D )

10. Kristi Lambert

Thanks Inger, cool! I am loving this ::cool::p:D

11. Kristi Lambert

Howdy lovely peeps! Here is my week 1 update on the HCG biohack:

http://bit.ly/1M3KNop

I hope you are all having a great week :cool::p:D:)

12. Kristi Lambert

Spanishjeff and caroline like this.
  13. Kristi Lambert

Hi there lovely peeps! I hope you have a lovely fun-filled (no doubt) cruise this week! Here is a quick update video for my journal:

http://bit.ly/1MZlfsX

Namaste my lovelies :):cool::p:D

14. Kristi Lambert

Jude likes this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh man, Kristi, I hope you are okay?

16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Take care Kristie ! Hope everything goes well.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thinking of you Kristi xo

18. Kristi Lambert

Thanks so much you are such sweethearts :love: My Mom had a stroke...home now and doing very well. She is a doll!

I did a video update today, started another round of HCG Epi-Paleo style, had been a very bad girl, so I am happy to be at the point where I can get back on the horse now. Thanks again for all the love, you sustain me :cool::p:D:);)

http://t.co/mcI40sHQQl

Captureyt.JPG

nicld, SeaHorse, Jude and 2 others like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

I sustain you :)
    You can do it! :) Exited to hear about your updates Kristi!

20. Kristi Lambert

Blessings, Inger xoxoxox ooh and I absolutely LOVED the cruise photos, you look so radiant!