1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Krill Oil - opinions on supplier please

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Coriander, May 2, 2012.

1. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

We should do the same thing!!! hmmm?

2. James

James New Member

Puritan has Krill for about the same price, plus free shipping sometimes and coupons. And you don't have to buy so much at one time!

3. justjoan060

justjoan060 New Member

You guys may want to check out Dr. Mercola's website. You can get his krill oil 90-day supply (at 1000mg/day) for about $63. Just Google Dr. Mercola. That's the kind I've been taking. Also click on krill oil on the home page and get some good information about krill oil vs fish oil.

4. James, you may want to check labels and experiment with other Krill oils. Seems there's much debate about effectiveness of the 3 major companies that source the oil to the packagers. With different processes of extracting oil and different preservation methods, there does seem to be a difference.

One report is that the bulk site is selling a product that looks to be from Neptune. I'm actually nervous that it is so cheap.

"I just wanted to briefly update on what I’ve learned about the bulk krill oil product. Essentially, the composition is most similar to Neptune re: astaxanthin, DHA, EPA and phospholipids. However, the price is much lower.

Per 1 Gram Serving:

Astaxanthin 1 mg

DHA 75 mg

EPA 130 mg

400 mg Phospholipids

Be well!

JP"

http://www.healthyfellow.com/283/krill-oil-research/

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im getting ready to break down here soon and come out with my own line........We are having a meeting about it today

6. Caroline Cooper

Caroline Cooper New Member

If you do come out with your own line, have a liquid form. I still cannot find a supplier. I don't care what it tastes like but I do not want to have to consume the additives in gel capsules.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you want liquid Krill you would have to pay through the nose for it......that is why no one makes it. You should just buy liquid astaxathin in stead and use high grade cold refrigerated fish oils to offset the cost

8. janagram

janagram New Member

Look forward to your brand!!

9. Care to share what a possible timeline would be or who's oil you would be using (or if you even think this is a major factor)? I'm crippled by wanting optimal bang for the buck but feel I need to get on Krill asap.

10. Momma28

Momma28 New Member

Just wondering where you are in this. Are you now against fish oils as opposed to just eating the seafoods outright now since the Brain Gut series?

11. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I ordered from them 250 x 500 mg and it was all good.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

13. Guest

Guest Guest

14. Guest

Guest Guest

15. Guest

Guest Guest