1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Krill Oil - opinions on supplier please

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Coriander, May 2, 2012.

1. Coriander

Coriander Silver

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Can you try a lesser amount? I've gotten some brands that smelled sweet, and one brand that was ineffective. I don't see a list of other ingredients.

3. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Good point, thanks. I've emailed to ask for the list of ingredients. See, I knew I was missing something!

4. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

I have these.. They don't smell at all or taste funny..

5. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Thanks!...

6. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Welcome:)

Check out their 5.5 lb bags of 100% chocolate while you are there! YUM (after you melt it an add stevia)

7. Coriander

Coriander Silver

I can only see 70% chocolate. Or do you mean cocoa butter?

8. Coriander

Coriander Silver

9. ASHO

ASHO New Member

ChimpChick, which size did you get and did the package have a list of the ingredients?

10. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

11. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Yes, that's the one. It sounds delicious. It's hard to believe that it's $27 for 2.5Kgs. I've checked, and I'm allowed to import 10Kgs of 'solid foods'. I'm just waiting on the shipping quote now!

12. kathylu

kathylu Gold

I was wondering about the krill oil too. It smells like shrimp to me. Of course, that makes sense since krill is basically shrimp...lol. I ordered the 250 softgel bulk package, but there is no list of ingredients or info on quality. I'd like to know.

13. BJK77

BJK77 New Member

That chocolate looks amazing. I've been buying cocoa nibs and 100% pure organic baking bars, but they are much pricier elsewhere. If anyone finds out about other ingredients in the krill oil, please post back. I'd like to place an order for both, but I want more details about the krill first.

14. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

It is amazing.. Sometimes I eat it plain, and I don't even like dark chocolate!

15. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe the Krill oil you gave the link to is the same as VitalChoice and you pay 48 for only 60. For the same price with shipping you get 250. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! Coriander

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wanted to say that the info on VitalChoice's site and Jedward's is the exact same and certified. I just canceled all future orders from VitalChoice and orded these. I can't even express how grateful I am to you.

18. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

WOW that's a great price! I just paid 33.95 for 60 -500mg softgels from my local health food store. thank you for posting this link!

19. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Aren't they awesome!! I wish you knew sooner and didn't spend all that $$ on the same thing! I posted the jedwards link several times over the last few months.. I love them!!

20. Guest

Guest Guest

THANK YOU!!!!!! ChimpChick...you are GREAT! for posting the link. Wish I had seen it sooner, but at least I can rest easier with less money going out for this product. I tallied it up and saving $150. VitalChoice is no doubt getting it from the same source and charging more for putting their label on it.