1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kinikis and Cooltans in the Morning

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jeremy Fox, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Jeremy Fox

Jeremy Fox Gold

My Cooltans came with instructions to focus on the 10 am to 2 pm window for tanning, because of the angle of the sun. I also have Kinikis. Will either the Kiniki or Cooltan swimsuits allow in the light around sunrise and other morning sun?

Gina R likes this.
  2. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Good question! I don't know the answer but I wear mine all times to get as much sun through as possible, all the time.

PalmBeach1 and drezy like this.
  3. Instructions: Just wear them whenever you are outside. The effectiveness of the fabric does not change during light windows. Light still will filter through the fabric. They wrote that because you can optimally tan during 10a-2p. Go for cover when hot for some relief, go back out when ready.

Jeremy Fox likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Morning light is strongly red.......so you are getting solar callus work when you do this.

Jeremy Fox and Gina R like this.