1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kiniki tan thru

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sue-UK, Jun 17, 2016.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Gotta think outside the box .....always!

ScottishEmma and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Always Sister, always! I didn't come out of the Multiverse to conform to societal beliefs. :eek: I came in to help change it! :love::D

Alex97232, ScottishEmma and caroline like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I wanna go one quantum stage further .....:D There is no box .....:shhh:

4. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

BOOM!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::love:

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Good for the guys too by the way .... DH got a blokey pattern short sarong and used it in the same way - from a distance it could have been a towel, and if he walked along the beach or went into the sea, he didn't care what people thought anyway .... It didn't offend anyone, and he wasn't going to get arrested. ;)

caroline and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

that is a great idea for your guy. The problem is always getting from A to B ........

We are thinking of moving........and starting a list of priorities. #1 will be a private garden to sunbake nude and C/T nude.

We are finding that we really have to get out of our comfort zone to make a move happen. We are pretty healthy these days so there isn't that impetus to drive us.

But we do want to try to find an optimal place on the ocean to maximise what we have going for us.

Alex97232, drezy and FNJORD like this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It's father's day in the UK tomorrow, so Kiniki have 65% off men's tan through this weekend. :)

drezy likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

65% off again in the summer sale. :)

Phosphene, caroline, Scompy and 2 others like this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Mother's day in the UK tomorrow, Kiniki have 65% off women's tan thru this weekend. :)

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I have zero faith any nanotech doesn't pose toxicity threats to life. Are Microsol, Cooltan, Kiniki nano fabrics?

11. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Cooltan is REALLY sheer. They recommend choosing a patterned print instead of a solid color as being less obviously sheer. It is more obvious if the clothing is a little loose and not tight fitting. So the bikini bottoms are fine, the smallest men's shorts or shirts do not for me. Cooltan says it works because of the knitting technology creating the pores.

drezy likes this.
  12. Here's a thought. We try on these suits inside in front of a mirror scrutinizing different areas for any perceived imodesty. We are the only one in the room. At tthe beach, everyone is exposed and vulnerable and there exists a societal norm that tells us to look people in the eyes and not stare at body parts. I also had a modest upbringing but im trying to catch as many reys as possible despite that.

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Nice. Me too.

Putting on anything other than those longer board shorts still feels a little weird for me, but more and more I'm alright cinching up some tan through shorts.

So what if someone asks if I'm Jewish and I have to explain that "No,it's just a choice my parents made for me..."

It's just funny as a guy going from wanting to explain that "it's shrinkage from cold water exposure" all the way to the other side of the spectrum (usually after some sun) feeling like you should explain that "this thing is partially autonomous" or just getting some back side solar exposure at that point.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

"like you should explain that "this thing is partially autonomous" or just getting some back side solar exposure at that point."

love this!

drezy likes this.
  15. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Big sale now at Kiniki.com

16. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Solidsilverteeth likes this.