1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kids Teeth

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by MamaGrok, Apr 30, 2012.

1. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Sorry, it's hard to translate this without a language, what language is this?

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

spambot....

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

We started BO/FCLO about 2mths ago...need to get on it daily as DS has 3 cavities... dentist told me no more grains for him... right now we've been trying to get him to nurse before going to sleep but that hasn't worked well... we'll probably start trying again this weekend, the follow up w/brushing... he doesn't like getting his teeth brushed - so we've got to work on that...

DD doesn't have any teeth issues thus far. the kids are 2yrs and 24days apart... not quite traditional spacing

4. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

BPA is becoming a hot topic in the dental world. I'm a Dental Rep for the largest materials manufacturer in the world, and we came out with a letter to dentists last year stating that we do not use BPA in anything we manufacture. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to reprint this letter, as patients are asking. I even had one Pediatric Dentist call me for an emergency email--the patient (about 5 years old) was sedated, and the parent would not let her continue without seeing that no BPA was going into her child's mouth. Up to a couple of years ago, we still did have BPA, but we have changed those formulations or discontinued those items so we can say we are 100% "BPA Free".

I personally had my dentist replace my old fillings (not amalgam, but I'm sure full of BPA) with our materials. Of course, as the rep, I bring my own materials to my dentist and hand them to her as she's working...lol. I'm glad to see so many patients aware of BPA.

5. castillonewsom

castillonewsom New Member

Sealants and fluorides work together to prevent tooth decay and sealants are one part of a children's total preventive dental care. Children's have many bumps and grooves on their teeth and it is very important to clean up the teeth through a good dentist.

6. maggie

maggie New Member

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

8. NorCan

NorCan New Member

Should that have read..."He found that so long as they ate only UNprocessed foods,"...?

9. shannon@fordfam.net

shannon@fordfam.net New Member