1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

KIDS IN SCHOOL and 5G.......

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Jack, how is your RSS (if you do use such an application) set up that you get blogs like this? I mean, I feel like you must have set up some information flow to your inbox to catch things like this....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i don't use RSS at all.

4. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Depopulation

5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Putting cell towers on or near school properties is one of the most misguided and stupid actions I have ever seen. I would call it demonic and that is only a slight exaggeration.

School administrators love it because they get extra income from wireless company leases on their property. Telecoms love it because school grounds are a visible and easily monitored site for base stations. It's win-win for everyone except school children.

Same with churches leasing their facilities for cell base stations-- you know, all the fake steeples and crosses that double as stealth cellular antennas.

Probably the most egregious example of this abuse is the placing of cell masts (regular rectangular antenna enclosures but attached on top of or on side of building instead of a free-standing tower or monopole) on hospitals. I see this everywhere.

It is probably unintentional consequences by those behind this, but I'm sure Dr Kruse could make a good case that all that extra mw RF exposure in hospitals is contributing to increasingly bad outcomes of hospital patient populations.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator