1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

KIDS IN SCHOOL and 5G.......

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lindsay Alfieri and Alex97232 like this.
  2. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Jack, how is your RSS (if you do use such an application) set up that you get blogs like this? I mean, I feel like you must have set up some information flow to your inbox to catch things like this....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i don't use RSS at all.

4. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Depopulation

5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Putting cell towers on or near school properties is one of the most misguided and stupid actions I have ever seen. I would call it demonic and that is only a slight exaggeration.

School administrators love it because they get extra income from wireless company leases on their property. Telecoms love it because school grounds are a visible and easily monitored site for base stations. It's win-win for everyone except school children.

Same with churches leasing their facilities for cell base stations-- you know, all the fake steeples and crosses that double as stealth cellular antennas.

Probably the most egregious example of this abuse is the placing of cell masts (regular rectangular antenna enclosures but attached on top of or on side of building instead of a free-standing tower or monopole) on hospitals. I see this everywhere.

It is probably unintentional consequences by those behind this, but I'm sure Dr Kruse could make a good case that all that extra mw RF exposure in hospitals is contributing to increasingly bad outcomes of hospital patient populations.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Lindsay Alfieri and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on RF risks that are coherent with the NTP study of 11/1/2018:

I have had a lot of inquiries about moves to Puerto Rico after the storm (Maria)........I would be careful about it for two reasons. The destruction will fast-track 5G and the largest radar dish in the world is already been there for close to 60 years. The amount of RF there is astronomical and they have several cancer clusters as a result.

When it comes to telescopes, there are few as awe-inspiring as the one at Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. At 1,000 feet (305 meters) across and 167 feet deep, the Arecibo telescope is the largest and most sensitive radio telescope in the world. It is used to scan the sky for near-Earth objects capable of hitting Earth mimicking what happened to us 65 million years ago. It is also the LARGEST pulsed RADAR machine in the world. The amount of antenna's in this area is astounding. Blood cancers seem to be on the rise in this region even though it sits at 18N latitude. http://www.rcpr.org:81

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nnEMF is getting to the kids.......hence why the kids are no longer alright: By then, local news outlets like the Sun-Sentinel, WPTV, and WPLG had arrived to capture a harrowing scene: students suffering from seizures, nosebleeds, dizziness, nausea, and fainting — and being transported into ambulances. According to the Sentinel, all 26 students and one adult were taken to three separate hospitals, where they were treated and released. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/26-...lLn8PGsBGLZ0n33tct0sInycaQydZp12-fBHFTtZauIFE

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This 5G story and vaccines are going collide when the 5G network goes live. Now the evidence of vaccine injury is told by zip codes which already have 5G operational. The clusters are present especially in Southern California and around airports.
    Not too long ago, lethal infections were feared in the Western world. Since that time, many countries have undergone a transformation from disease cesspools to much safer, healthier habitats. Starting in the mid-1800s, there was a steady drop in deaths from all infectious diseases, decreasing to relatively minor levels by the early 1900s. The history of that transformation involves famine, poverty, filth, lost cures, eugenicist doctrine, individual freedoms versus state might, protests and arrests over vaccine refusal, and much more. Today, we are told that medical interventions increased our lifespan and single-handedly prevented masses of deaths. But is this really true? Dissolving Illusions details facts and figures from long-overlooked medical journals, books, newspapers, and other sources. Using myth-shattering graphs, this book shows that vaccines, antibiotics, and other medical interventions are not responsible for the increase in lifespan and the decline in mortality from infectious diseases. If the medical profession could systematically misinterpret and ignore key historical information, the question must be asked, “What else is ignored and misinterpreted today?” Perhaps the best reason to know our history is so that the worst parts are never repeated. If you want to educate yourself on both parts of this story you'd be wise to start with Dr. Suzanne Humphries books on the subject. After my own experiences in the healthcare system, (Hepatitis B vaccine we were forced to take in dental and medical school) and thoroughly examining both sides of the vaccination debate, it became clear to me that the issue of this "science" was not ‘settled long ago, and laid to rest’ as most of the medical profession says it is.

The history of vaccination is more complicated than most people understand. The anti-vaccine movement is HUNDREDS of years old. It heated up in the 1800s when parents in the UK became fed up with watching their healthy infants and children become ill or die shortly after the smallpox vaccinations (Edward Jenner) or get sick from smallpox anyway. Parents and doctors who refused smallpox vaccines risked losing their homes, their furniture, and their livelihoods if Judges ruled against them.

The smallpox vaccines were made from pus scraped off of diseased cows’ belly sores, contaminated with disease matter from a variety of animals and in some cases, humans. The smallpox vaccine history is probably not what you think it is.
    Doctors and those administering vaccines are SUPPOSED to obtain “informed consent” before vaccinating. Informed consent is not possible because parents are not given all the information they would require in order to understand the most important issues.
    I DON'T CONSIDER IT MY PLACE TO TELL ANYONE WHETHER TO VACCINATE OR NOT. I NEVER TELL OR ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO VACCINATE.
    As a physician, I believe it is my place to understand as much as I can about vaccine science and history and give people a more complete understanding from which to make their choices. If you are interested in learning more about Dr. Humphries work you can email her too @ drsuzannehumphries@gmail.com. https://amicrowavedplanet.com/a-deadly-cocktail-vaccines-and-electromagnetic-radiation/