1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kids CT / Leptin

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Erin Gaiser, Aug 21, 2018.

1. How are people adapting the protocols for kids?
    In terms of CT: just being outside and going in cold rivers/lakes/ pool?
    What about in terms of Leptin? I can't imagine that my kids will eat for example 2 meals a day. Is three ok without snacks?

Any help appreciated!

2. For my daughter I cut all grains out of her diet, and am not letting her go crazy with carbs anymore. I am also structuring her meals, breakfast earlier, only one snack, and supper earlier. No more eating after dark. Once fall/winter is here I will probably cut her carbs back a little more.

As for CT, I have been giving her cooler baths lately, and we occasionally go to the pool. The real deal will start when winter comes and I let her play outside somewhat minimally clothed. She is 3 so I am going to let her guide the process.